• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sometimes I hate the RNG

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am trying to make 100% HML scimitar, representing a 133% weight, this morning. I'm quite sure it's still possible as I've managed to make 2 clean 100%HLLs, and a few clean 70% (140 weight) HSLs, but the HML is just not coming. I've now failed 50+ times. This scimitar is getting expensive. :(

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I have read, and even posted in that thread. So what you're suggesting is that of all the things in the "vampire" group, they changed the possible weighting of HML, but not the rest of the group?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Have you ever tried to craft a suit that doesn't waste any resist point? ;) ... and includes pieces with "10 DI" or "10 SI + 4 HCI"?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I have made a suit that wastes no resist points, and every piece was reforged to be +5 HCI. I think I spent 10k leather on the gorgot alone before I got one with the resists right, and then it reforged properly.

In the end, I gave up on this scimitar and settled for one that came out at 90HML and 30 HSL. I think it was my 82nd attempt.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you ever tried to craft a suit that doesn't waste any resist point? ;) ... and includes pieces with "10 DI" or "10 SI + 4 HCI"?
everyone of my sampires suits are like that.... just sayin.

The Old Man

Journeyman
Premium
Stratics Veteran
If someone can remind me which sewing kit I need, I'll head over to TC and try for some 150 luck pieces this evening.

Will let you know the results