• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something weird happening here...

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gated in to my Luna vendor house yesterday to find two vendors missing. They had plenty of gold on them and were set to renew. I did find them both with all gold and items on my house sign. Latter that day I gated in to see that my vendor that sells Plant Dyes had the little red marker left on the roof that is usually left when you pull the vendor down to the ground to customize. I was freaking out because it was my vendor and I hadn't been on. A minute later the vendor was back up on the roof again and all gold and items were there. what the heck is going on???!!!!

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yikes that doesn't sound good at all. I have vendors at three different places and have never seen anything like that.

I would recommend changing your email password for sure, then changing your account passwords. to be safe. Your email controls everything, so best to secure that one before changing account information. Haven't seen anything else like that reported so I would worry someone might be logging in to check on things but hasn't taken anything yet (not to cause further paranoia, but only explanation I can think of). The vendor would default back to its spot a minute or two after being moved to "stock" it.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes...I was a little panicked. When I gated in to see my vendors little red box on the roof and then a minute latter he popped up I felt sick. I was hoping this may be a glitch and others had seen it too.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I gated in to my Luna vendor house yesterday to find two vendors missing. They had plenty of gold on them and were set to renew. I did find them both with all gold and items on my house sign. Latter that day I gated in to see that my vendor that sells Plant Dyes had the little red marker left on the roof that is usually left when you pull the vendor down to the ground to customize. I was freaking out because it was my vendor and I hadn't been on. A minute later the vendor was back up on the roof again and all gold and items were there. what the heck is going on???!!!!
When a player comes around to check out vendors someone standing under the house sign to use the menu to look at vendors goods, and if the vendor is to far away the vendor will pop out of the house under the house sign to the player to look at its goods. Then it pops back to its location after a period of time. Most players hardly use the vendor menu on the house sign so will never get this.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
as far as the vendors dropping into the house sign, i do not know. As far as the vendor spot having the marker and then popping back, I believe that if the vendor is a certain distance from the house sign and a person uses the sign to look at the vendor, it will actually move the vendor to the spot where the person used the house sign with the marker showing where the vendor is supposed to be. And after 2 minutes the vendor returns to its spot.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only time I had that happen, when I had rented vendors, was when the house owner switched the house between accounts. I had set the vendors to renew - but the new house owner hadn't. I had (I think) either 5 or 6 vendors. This happened to me 3 times and each time it took me a full day to replace everything.

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both! Feeling much better now! I only thought the vendors left their space when their owner called them down...Whew! :hug: