• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Postive!

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

This week i would like to say something positive.

When i got on - i was the first group - it was AWESOME! We got right on said our hellos and goodbyes - and we left.

My Group was AWESOME! We had Elga Telling us Fed Ex was fast, and that we have never herd of the snow in thunder, and it was awesome!

Sorry i crashed though, my router SUCKS!

I Think this has been a good one :):gun:

S

SSniffleslam

He just got lucky and I was in his group! <laughs maniacally>

Z

ZippyW

See? And some people say all you do is complain and look for the negative. :lick:

C

Crazy Fireball

Who are you and what have you done with the real Crazy Fireball? :lick:
Lol! Its the real me! I didnt see anything wrong with the VP - The only think i could go to - but it was still awesome!

And this time i was looking for the good and bad! The good just showed more. The bad was that i didnt finish with this awesome group ;(

L

Little Sadie

Lots of good cards last night I think. We had LOM. Besides your Clara I heard another group got Moe. I don't care for LOM but he is better then the cog miss cards!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The four man group got Ray. =\ Glad to hear y'all did better than we did!

C

Crazy Fireball

Aye it be that luck of the Trish.

If you are with trish you never get a good card. LOL.

F

Fangs McWolf

Lots of good cards last night I think. We had LOM. Besides your Clara I heard another group got Moe. I don't care for LOM but he is better then the cog miss cards!
LOM is like totally awesome to have as a card. As a task he sucks major... um... well I won't say because it'd be majorly breaking the rules. But anyway, he can save your tail when in a jam. As for the Cogs Miss cards (or the Toons Hit cards), they are useful too. If you are with a group that is having a run of bad luck (or a run of idiots), that card can save the day. Someone luring, someone giving toonup, someone hitting a cog.. Whip out the cogs miss and then even if the lure, toonup and attack miss, the four of you are there for another shot. Or if it's toonup, toonup and lure, the toons hit can make a huge difference.

Between the two though, I prefer cogs miss, because even with a bad round of misses, it gives you time to reflect on the situation and come up with an alternative plan.

Aye it be that luck of the Trish.

If you are with trish you never get a good card. LOL.
The luck of the Trish is that you most likely don't go sad. :)

S

Squeaker

I used to think it was my luck but you're absolutely right - it's Trish :D

L

Little Sadie

LOM is like totally awesome to have as a card. As a task he sucks major... um... well I won't say because it'd be majorly breaking the rules. But anyway, he can save your tail when in a jam. As for the Cogs Miss cards (or the Toons Hit cards), they are useful too. If you are with a group that is having a run of bad luck (or a run of idiots), that card can save the day. Someone luring, someone giving toonup, someone hitting a cog.. Whip out the cogs miss and then even if the lure, toonup and attack miss, the four of you are there for another shot. Or if it's toonup, toonup and lure, the toons hit can make a huge difference.

Between the two though, I prefer cogs miss, because even with a bad round of misses, it gives you time to reflect on the situation and come up with an alternative plan.

The luck of the Trish is that you most likely don't go sad. :)
I am the total opposite when it comes to LOM. I've had at least 3 LOM SOS cards miss. He has never saved my butt. LOL! I do save some cog miss cards for my uber friends. I think I have 8 LOM in my arsenal and I prefer to use my goggles. I happen to like the LOM task for 20 buildings. It is a great gag building task for those smart enough to do them in river. Give me Clara or Bessie any day over the LOM cards.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I was in the group that got Moe Zart. It was great. I have never cared at all about SOS cards but yesterday changed my mind. After the runs, I was in 5 story bldgs with Sir Crumblebrains trying to finish his last sound track. Well, everything was missing and by the 4th floor I was about out of lure. I started the evening with 6 LOM cards and I tell you what, I have a new respect for him!! He saved me 2 times when all I had was a couple $10 bills. There is no way we both would have come out of those buildings without him. I thought it was rather ironic that LOM was the one who got me into the trouble in the first place lol!!rolleyes:

S

SSniffleslam

I have to give respect to the LOM card since I did a 5-story on Polar Place the other day. There were 26 cogs total and I ran out of lure gags - so he came in handy! I think that's the most cogs I've ever seen in a building. It was a nightmare - sally just had 22 laff left by the time I finished. (My other toon in the building didn't make it)

L

Little Sadie

You all are lucky. I have no faith in LOM at all. He stinks as far as I'm concerned. LOL!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

You all are lucky. I have no faith in LOM at all. He stinks as far as I'm concerned. LOL!
Now if we could only find a way to transfer SOS cards I would gladly take him off your hands!! LOL I'm sure I will change my mind quickly when I need him again and he totally lets me down!

Seems to me it is just wrong when a SOS card or a level 7 misses. I have even seen unites miss.........well a gag up all not giving me any sound. Esp when it is a reward for beating a boss it should be automatic. Has anyone ever seen a TU unite or a Fire miss? I haven't but I wonder.... if the SOS cards miss maybe the others can too. I hope not!!!

L

Little Sadie

Fires don't miss. I've had unites give me less then what I wanted but it still worked.

L

loadexfa

Going back to the original topic, every run I was on was awesome!

I even had a good time playing with horrible toons. We all know who those horrible toons are, Susan (Sally B), Judy and Marge. Oh, yeah, I recently discovered Daddio is totally horrible too. The only ones worse are Trish and Elga, fortunately I didn't get them.

And for those of you who don't get my sarcasm, those toons are all AWESOME! They are some of the many awesome toons here, not saying they are the only awesome ones. I guess I'm turning this into that other sarcastic thread so I'll stop now. :)

Now that I think about it, everyone I've played with recently has been great (and I've only done Sun runs recently). I never end up playing with only friends (or even all of them) on a given Sunday and that's never an issue. We just have fun and get to experience playing with different people. That is what this groups is all about. THANKS EVERYONE!!

Josh

C

Crazy Fireball

Going back to the original topic, every run I was on was awesome!

I even had a good time playing with horrible toons. We all know who those horrible toons are, Susan (Sally B), Judy and Marge. Oh, yeah, I recently discovered Daddio is totally horrible too. The only ones worse are Trish and Elga, fortunately I didn't get them.

And for those of you who don't get my sarcasm, those toons are all AWESOME! They are some of the many awesome toons here, not saying they are the only awesome ones. I guess I'm turning this into that other sarcastic thread so I'll stop now. :)

Now that I think about it, everyone I've played with recently has been great (and I've only done Sun runs recently). I never end up playing with only friends (or even all of them) on a given Sunday and that's never an issue. We just have fun and get to experience playing with different people. That is what this groups is all about. THANKS EVERYONE!!

Josh
Party pooper. LOL! J/k josh!

The groups where great.
LOM Sucks.

There - summed it up in about two sentences!