• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something is brewing on Catskills...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, I was confronted by the Dread Lady near yew about a week ago, near village of Aegis. Our conversation was very similar... I too was willing to consider her words, but like any good pirate I asked her what would be in it for me?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is a demon and not a lady. The return of the creature known as Ix Tab.

Last year, many heeded the call and rode to the aid of the Glade of Aegis when this creature sought control of the ancient crystal believed to be a great well of souls. Through great effort and the spilling of much blood, Ix was defeated.

The Crystal was moved to the safety of the pool in front of the Knight's Rest Tavern. Flanked by tiles of virtue, and resting within several wardings of both light and dark, it was hoped that the crystal would remain forever out of her grasp.

But she has risen anew, and seeks the aid of those she can sway with promises of power and great riches. The wards, though believed strong, may buckle bbeneath yet another onslaught from the one seeking dominion over the fallen.

(ale might have been nice)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh my..

Update: I just ran to brit bank... and could not find the her. Is she gone? Or does she wander about like a drunken sailor? May-haps a pirate procured her as a "trophy" to be mounted to the mast of a ship?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was close to the village of Aegis when we crossed paths... this pirate will be keepin' this salty wench to his stern in the future.