• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something I'd like to Share

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! My tamer also has some chiv on jewels, and just a little bit of real skill. Makes it much easier to tackle Miasma when you can remove the mortal.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is finally complete! All real skill...now to get some jewelry to increase Chivalry and not worry about curses :D
Nice work! How many years did that take?! Don't forget to take enchanted apples to remove curse also.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Nice work! How many years did that take?!
I can't remember exactly anymore...
This is my second character and I created almost immediately after joining UO in 2001 so...approximately 14 years? :gee:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice work! How many years did that take?! Don't forget to take enchanted apples to remove curse also.
The reason I, and probably Theron, have chiv instead of apples is you can't feed an enchanted apple to the draggy :D

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't really need Remove Curse, with Combat Training: Empowerment or Consume Damage with 120 Taming/Lore. Without Med though, you probably won't be able to keep Combat Training up indefinitely.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Don't really need Remove Curse, with Combat Training: Empowerment or Consume Damage with 120 Taming/Lore. Without Med though, you probably won't be able to keep Combat Training up indefinitely.
It does come in handy when you want to tame a GD and it curses you...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It does come in handy when you want to tame a GD and it curses you...
GDs don't cast Curse, very few creatures do anymore, due to the Elemental Resist Cap debuff it gives. They just cast Weaken, Clumsy or Feeble Mind.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
GDs don't cast Curse, very few creatures do anymore, due to the Elemental Resist Cap debuff it gives. They just cast Weaken, Clumsy or Feeble Mind.
I should have mentioned "Curses" and not "Curse", sorry. Yeah I can get rid of all of those with Chivalry.

Anyone has any better ideas for those 20 skill points that go to 50 with jewelry? What would you use instead of Chiv?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very cool. Especially since the upcoming masteries in the expansion are based on real skill and give bonuses for skill above 90. Best of luck!