• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something I have always wanted

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So many many years ago I almost had the chance to buy the house at the trammel Brit moongate. I didn't because at that time I was getting laid off and knew I wouldn't have been able to keep it up and running. To this day I still wish I would have bought it. To me that's my favorite spot in the game and I wish I could buy it but have never seen the owner in game. Maybe one day my dream will come true :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It would be nice but we will see. I have always like that house more than Luna houses. I had my first vendor there and it's how I earned my first house... A nice small place but it was awesome. I still prefer many small houses except the storage side of it :)