• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Fishy Quest

L

lady_pearl

where did u fish them up at also do you need fishing skill?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did it on my fisherman, so I am not sure about the fishing requirement. I fished inside the Underworld. This spot may or may not work for you. When you walk inside the entrance to the Underworld, there is a secret hidden door to the east of the npc Garamon(?). Using those hallways leads you to the puzzle bridge. I deliberately fell off and fished there, only having to deal with a lone water elemental.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that all the waters of the underworld have interesting things swimming in them.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe that all the waters of the underworld have interesting things swimming in them.
I suppose there is a fishing requirement though... My human mage with 20 Fishing from JoaT couldn't catch anything in the Underworld, so I'm afraid I'll have to give up on the fishing quests with him.

L

lady_pearl

well darn ! I think you do need fishing lol I fished for 45 mins and only got boots and big fish :cursing:

Thanks everyone!

L

lady_pearl

No clue =-/ Threw it on the ground

0 fishing well.. 20 cause I'm human I guess

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uh ... if you get a big fish down there you really should take a closer look at it :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you start this quest? Ive looked around the towns and that fishing village at the north and didn't find it, Thanks!

F

Fireman Sam

i would love to try this too once you find out who gives quest

F

Fireman Sam

found him, i was gm fisher and got a puppy first cast, and my reward was a blessed rod which i hope gives me something of a wee bit more chance of pearls or something

Y

Yalp

2 fishing quests to take.

The mud puppy one comes from an NPC Green Goblin. The quest info says fish the River in the Abyss. I spent hours yesterday down in the ratman cave, then another hour today at the Underworld rivers. Some kind soul pointed me to the Fountain of Fortune in the pond to the north.

Even got a white pearl fishing there.

The second quest for the Red Herring is from a Gray Goblin NPC.

I've gotten red herrings in any water in the Underworld.

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten mud puppy and red herring in any water of the underworld. I've gotten low stone/no name and gotten my fishers name and triple digit weight in both of these :)