• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Someone's Dagger

T

tabbac

I dont know here they come from or how to get them but i would love to buy one. :D Let me know the asking price thanks

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not completely sure if this is the same dagger, but if you *start* the "Gentle Blade" quest from 'Fabrizio the Master Weaponsmith', he gives you a blessed dagger to go kill his werewolf wife.

So long as you don't complete the quest, the dagger remains blessed in your bag (I believe this is why you want 'Someone's Dagger'). It may be the same dagger, but I'm not sure.

Fabrizio can be located in the Northwest building (Lycaeum) of Moonglow. Very easy to find, and all you have to do is accept his quest to get the dagger.

For the record, completing his quest gives you Misericord - a wolf slayer dagger (though not blessed). Only wolf slayer in the game, I believe. However it is only for fencing, whereas the Blessed quest version is UBWS.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not completely sure if this is the same dagger, but if you *start* the "Gentle Blade" quest from 'Fabrizio the Master Weaponsmith', he gives you a blessed dagger to go kill his werewolf wife.

So long as you don't complete the quest, the dagger remains blessed in your bag (I believe this is why you want 'Someone's Dagger'). It may be the same dagger, but I'm not sure.

Fabrizio can be located in the Northwest building (Lycaeum) of Moonglow. Very easy to find, and all you have to do is accept his quest to get the dagger.

For the record, completing his quest gives you Misericord - a wolf slayer dagger (though not blessed). Only wolf slayer in the game, I believe. However it is only for fencing, whereas the Blessed quest version is UBWS.
not the same. Someones' dagger comes from a serpent, seems like an ice serpent, but i got mine years ago and dont recall exactly where