• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone duped K0C

• Thread starter imported_Goron
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Goron

Did I miss something?
There are like 3 different kocs now?...

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

[/ QUOTE ]I noticed that too!

[KoC], [KOC], [koc], etc... are to be treated the same folks!
The name change game is interesting, but ... really folks it needs to end.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

lol we are having a non faction stone like the rest of the guilds out there? Is that ok

PS duping is a illegal! and here at koc we frown upon anything illegal... even aliens.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

didnt notice the /sarcasm did ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

I DID! You made a funny!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

lol we are having a non faction stone like the rest of the guilds out there? Is that ok

PS duping is a illegal! and here at koc we frown upon anything illegal... even aliens.

[/ QUOTE ]

stoopit aliens trying to infiltrate UO with their spaceships and stuff

L

leroyjenkins

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao because Uo is its top priority

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we need to build a border fence around the earth so all the aliens stop coming here to mow our lawns and stuff.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we need to build a border fence around the earth so all the aliens stop coming here to mow our lawns and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im laid off they took my freaking job for next to nothng.... its bs, lets give them free health care too PLEASE!? I MEAN THEY DO PAY TAXES!

G

<blockquote><hr>

What we don't have PVM chars too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not judging by Haha's performance at Chaos this AM

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, you still hanging onto me dieing while experimenting with barding on my tamer? Wow, lol. Maybe if you woulda popped out for more than a second I woulda brought my mage over and we coulda had a chat?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, you still hanging onto me dieing while experimenting with barding on my tamer? Wow, lol. Maybe if you woulda popped out for more than a second I woulda brought my mage over and we coulda had a chat?

[/ QUOTE ]

whats this about you having problems with your TPS reports, did you get the memo?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who is homegrown on board anwyays i never knew that... always wondered i know ive done business with them but not sure who it is in game anymore.

G

Hanging? Hardly. Getting a good chuckle from it though.

More than a second? I stood there vetting for a good 3 minutes. After the next one popped up, I was a decent chap and said "have at it!"

You then proceeded to try and get me killed by logging out your dragon. Nifty! I survived, though, and was rewarded with many a chuckle watching you get rezkilled over and over (oyea, you didn't bring your mage, you brought the Gerbiler. Reveal, perhaps? I'm not sure what template you run on him. Doesn't matter, you died again!)

I didn't even bother to loot...much. I was laughing too hard. Seriously, who dies in PvM these days? That's just sad bro.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i know ive done business with them

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, have never done business with me, and never will.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hanging? Hardly. Getting a good chuckle from it though.

More than a second? I stood there vetting for a good 3 minutes. After the next one popped up, I was a decent chap and said "have at it!"

You then proceeded to try and get me killed by logging out your dragon. Nifty! I survived, though, and was rewarded with many a chuckle watching you get rezkilled over and over (oyea, you didn't bring your mage, you brought the Gerbiler. Reveal, perhaps? I'm not sure what template you run on him. Doesn't matter, you died again!)

I didn't even bother to loot...much. I was laughing too hard. Seriously, who dies in PvM these days? That's just sad bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone? You must not pvm/pvp much, too busy trolling forums? Log in game sometime visable and you might get a little cred. Not that you care anyways, A hero likee you... naaaaaaaa get out of here~

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i know ive done business with them

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, have never done business with me, and never will.

[/ QUOTE ]

that almost answered my question thanks again tho...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, after you said have at it i realised i didnt have my tamer equipped all the way so i went back to try to help you heal your dragon with magery. Somewhere in the mix the paragon keyed on me so i ran off and got killed by it then logged out to try to save my dragon. Had i known you were going to come here and try to make a big deal out of someone dieing on a tamer and looting them i wouldnt have put forth that much effort. Ah well, so much for trying to be nice.

Im still trying to figure out what the big deal is lol. Its not like you killed me any, and its not like you got anything good off of me. Ah well, maybe my subpar gm armor to you is something amazing, who knows

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, after you said have at it i realised i didnt have my tamer equipped all the way so i went back to try to help you heal your dragon with magery. Somewhere in the mix the paragon keyed on me so i ran off and got killed by it then logged out to try to save my dragon. Had i known you were going to come here and try to make a big deal out of someone dieing on a tamer and looting them i wouldnt have put forth that much effort. Ah well, so much for trying to be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know hes sitting there laughing thinking he got under your skin... He must not know you very well

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, obviously not. Hes just cramping I think. Like i said before he goes through a whiney phase every month. This phase should be over in a few more days.
*shrugs*

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The game can not start over with a name change!
Do as you want, I am not stopping you.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Did I miss something?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The game can not start over with a name change!
Do as you want, I am not stopping you.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, i didnt think you had the army to stop us.