• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone asked me a question tonight I couldn't answer. Anyone know?

T

TKSpeedy1

I was talking to someone about the wear on objects. She asked me what happens when pets get to 100% wear. I have no idea. Anyone know?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Absolutely nothing. The wear on pets doesn't mean a thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon Simone - Speedy is a grown-up, it's ok to tell her.
Well, ya see Speedy..... when the pets... go to sleep... they... uh... um... that is... well...

I CAN'T DO IT!!!!! I KEEP SEEING THEIR LITTLE EYES PEEKING SWEETLY OUT FROM THEIR LITTLE CAGES!!!

Simone is right, Speedy - nothing happens.... absolutely nothing.

I

imported_corpatortis

I don't think I've ever seen 100% wear on the cages. But, when it does get there, as it was previously mentioned..

Nothing happens.
People who try to charge more or less for "worn" cages are just screwing with you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sweetly? Those demonic-looking eyes???

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't wanna be the one to say it.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Absolutely nothing. The wear on pets doesn't mean a thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon Simone - Speedy is a grown-up, it's ok to tell her.
Well, ya see Speedy..... when the pets... go to sleep... they... uh... um... that is... well...

I CAN'T DO IT!!!!! I KEEP SEEING THEIR LITTLE EYES PEEKING SWEETLY OUT FROM THEIR LITTLE CAGES!!!

Simone is right, Speedy - nothing happens.... absolutely nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Gee, thanks for the freak out Donavan! Did I mention that I was almost responsible for the demise of my aunt's new kitten tonight? I'm traumatized enough, thank you!

G

GRINCH II

I thought the wear went down to 80% and stops there, i havent seen anything wear more than that. Before the merge, when things wore down the sellback value went down more. That would be the only factor with the wear on pets. On other items they seemed to break down more with wear.

ty
GRINCH

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought the wear went down to 80% and stops there, i havent seen anything wear more than that. Before the merge, when things wore down the sellback value went down more. That would be the only factor with the wear on pets. On other items they seemed to break down more with wear.

ty
GRINCH

[/ QUOTE ]
Sooooooooooo, what would the "repair" animation be like for pets?

You would go to the phone, select "Hire a Vet", and when he shows up, he does the "revive" dance around little "Princess" or "Duke"?

Wouldn't it be great if there was, like, a 50% chance that the "Vet" that showed up was Oliver North, and he sold your pet to Ronald Reagan?
Or the "Ching Pow" chinese restaurant?

O Lord, I apologize for that there.

G

GRINCH II

I said on other items than pets, donavan. but that is funny having a vet show up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I said on other items than pets, donavan. but that is funny having a vet show up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry - should have NOIPed.