• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some Treasure Hunting Loot

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Artifacts.png I just started becoming somewhat self sufficient at treasure hunting, and I wanted to see if any of the items I had been finding are worth a darn... they aren't legendary, but I thought "why not ask"

Please let me know what you think any of these are worth, and if you are interested in any, they are all on the Great Lakes shard :)

Thanks for your time :)
Crazy

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Guys. Is it really needed to judge everything which is may not worth anything to you upfront as trash.

I would suggest to out up a vendor and put in you greater and major arti for 100-200k a piece. Just sort oit the ones which dont have matching mods like non mediable pices with half mage half warrior and so on.

U will not get rich but if you can pull a few 100k all couple of day its still worth it.

@all other "this is trash bec non legendary" feel free to bag those items and tell me where I can pick them up. I think ne joiners can actually use those pieces.

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the tips everyone! Would it be a waste to enhance the shield with gold to get it to 190 luck? Or would that potentially sell for more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the tips everyone! Would it be a waste to enhance the shield with gold to get it to 190 luck? Or would that potentially sell for more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antique is a mod that only is ok in mage jewels mostly.... Maybe on sampire ones some ppl dont mind having Antique label but personally i think they take too much damage.

So thats shield I very much doubt someone would pay 5m even if enhnaced. Maybe if it was 13 mods or something but not that one.

I hope I solved your doubt.

Regards ;)