• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some time before the EC we had 3rd Dawn

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A really old player of Sonoma took snaps of the paper doll for the 3rd Dawn Client. A copy of the pictures was sent to us a long time ago, and I went ahead and put it on the cloud.

The Blood Hand Knights Celebrity's snaps

Let see how many here can find their picture? Let us know. Remember this was several years ago. If you posed for a snap then it should be here. Tell us if you remember this?

My daughter's characters are among these, but not mine as I was still on Lake Superior with Drakelord, I later transfer over from LS to Sonoma because of what my daughter told me. In those days its was one phone line one PC and two accounts, later three when the wife wanted to learn to play. Thank the lord for wifi and multi PCs today.

Last edited:

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was sad to see many of those names of good friends long since departed from UO.
Vance and Alannah Kylathew was a close friend of mine, we both were big weapon collectors.
Pluffina and her husband Bob Mcforge, Dor, Del Xavier, Lesha and a ton others were good to see again, even if just a picture.
One of my characters did make it in there, even though it was a rarely used one, oddly enough.