• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some Sick Jewels That May Be Up For sale After Thanksgiving!!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wouldn't get those without a bidding war randy

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I remember that ninja stealth brac was SOLD last week. Now it appears on auction, AGAIN! By the same seller.

So I suppose, SW sold it, bought it back, and is re-auctioning it.

Food for thought everyone.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember that ninja stealth brac was SOLD last week. Now it appears on auction, AGAIN! By the same seller.

So I suppose, SW sold it, bought it back, and is re-auctioning it.

Food for thought everyone.

This one smart ass ?

Or

This One smart ass....?

@Ron Bron Can we get an option to block stratics users so they can't post on our threads. It would be excellent so the community can black list people like this

@Captn Norrington Good idea?

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Adding an option like that could be useful for sellers who do not want to do business with particular people yes, I agree. The feature already kind of exists since moderators can thread-ban people from each thread individually however I can see it being useful to allow the original posters to add people to a list of users thread-banned from their thread if they want to. Assuming any of that is possible.

From a moderation perspective, this would also greatly help cut down on the number of arguments started in the trade forums since whoever the original poster does not like would not be able to post to begin an argument in the first place.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Well, as far as I saw, everybody is free to comment. So I'm free to comment as well. As long as there's no personal attacks :)

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, as far as I saw, everybody is free to comment. So I'm free to comment as well. As long as there's no personal attacks :)
Welp you are personally attacking me with false information not providing evidence making me look like a bad person to deal with. So now I am going to make what i suggested happen. Hell I'll pay Ron Bron to make it happen just because i know thats money spent well and I am sure it will be good Karma for my life, to get rid of people like you in this community.

@Ron Bron How much of a donation do I need to get this going asap. I am sure you'll have a handful of members and mods that will appreciate it.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Welp you are personally attacking me with false information not providing evidence making me look like a bad person to deal with. So now I am going to make what i suggested happen. Hell I'll pay Ron Bron to make it happen just because i know thats money spent well and I am sure it will be good Karma for my life, to get rid of people like you in this community.

@Ron Bron How much of a donation do I need to get this going asap. I am sure you'll have a handful of members and mods that will appreciate it.
If this is a sincere suggestion, please add it to our suggestion forum. I know there are ways to include that type of feature, but we would need to consider the impact and demand before executing. It might be helpful if you included a poll with the suggestion so we could assess general interest.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Can i just Say i think its pretty cool that Ron Bron Responds at this time of night day before a holiday..

and i second Soulweavers proposal, Even when you ask certain people not to respond in your thread, they still do which is fine i guess some people need the last word..

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is a sincere suggestion, please add it to our suggestion forum. I know there are ways to include that type of feature, but we would need to consider the impact and demand before executing. It might be helpful if you included a poll with the suggestion so we could assess general interest.

@Ron Bron Where would the suggestion forum be located, I can't seem to find it this is a very serious inquiry which would help the trade forums and your mods work load tremendously.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Blocking members + blocking them from your threads

Done