• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some questions

G

Well, i have some little questions so I want to make only a post.
First, is there a library house with rune for treasures? And where?
Second, I need a hiryu. I've no found it in Tokuno. I've been playing on Europa and they are in the island of the lesser hiryu ( near the cittadel). But in Catskills instead of hiryu i find oni
Where are they?
And last question, i knew a site with auctions also for catskills. But i've formatted the HD and i've missed all bookmarks. Someone can help me? What is this site? Someone knows a site where i can find auctions?
Thanks to all that will help me

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i can help you with the frist qustion.

the rune library is in luna north part of city

G

If you go to the treasure hunting Forums, you will find a list of treasure hunting rune librarys by shard...and there is one there for Catskills!

G

I'll be happy to help heal you as you tame a Hiryu or tame one and transfer it to you, free of charge of course. Let me know which you prefer if interested and I'll PM you my ICQ number to arrange a time and meeting place.

G

I've got a public library for Thunt locations.
ICQ me and I'll get you a rune.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll be happy to help heal you as you tame a Hiryu or tame one and transfer it to you, free of charge of course. Let me know which you prefer if interested and I'll PM you my ICQ number to arrange a time and meeting place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Assia.
I'll be glad to go with you to tame a hiryu, but i also want to know where they are

If you'll be online this evening we'll go together. Message me on ICQ, please.
Thanks a lot

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you go to the treasure hunting Forums, you will find a list of treasure hunting rune librarys by shard...and there is one there for Catskills!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now i'll go to read treasure hunter forum. Thanks to you, as usually

Edit : all the three houses doesn't exist

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you take the gate to Isamu-Jima you can normally find a Hiryu on that island. Just follow the road north till you find the large Mountain (Mount Sho) on your eastern side, and you are in woodlands. That is the Hiryu Forest and with a little looking you should be able to find one there. Also a single one spawns in the area just east of the above mentioned gate too. It takes some looking but you can find it there.

G

Ok, then not near the cittadel, like i knew. I'll go where you say. Thanks

G

I assure you the one owned by Talina exists!!

Look again...it is due east of Brit moon gate...close to Brit Beach!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, then not near the cittadel, like i knew. I'll go where you say. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

iv always tamed them by the cittadel. Sometimes just have to walk north west a little bit.

I

imported_captainobvious

north end of luna, house named bearpoint has a library on the second floor.