• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some questions about certain rewards of Spring Cleaning.

U

UltimaSword

Well I found a good way to get points and I just wanna make sure I know what some of the items do.

Beehive: Bees fly around it?

Firepit: Glows?

Mousehole: No idea.

Nest with eggs: No Idea.

Archery Butte: Shoot arrows at it?

Can someone confirm and tell me what these do?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beehive: Bees fly around it? Sure do

Firepit: Glows? Yup, it does

Mousehole: No idea. if your in slime or rat form and walk on it, you'll fall down a floor in your home

Nest with eggs: No Idea. Looks pretty

Archery Butte: Shoot arrows at it? Yup, and i think you can gain, and reclaim arrows, but i'm not 100% sure

U

UltimaSword

Thanks for quick response. I am deciding which to get lol

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for quick response. I am deciding which to get lol
The only thing i would tell you NOT to get is the mouse hole. Its a nin pixel high, three pixel wide brick of black. nothing else. cept the falling down a floor. and they nerfed where you can place them in your house too i think.

I'm pretty sure you can still play with them on test, if you log on you should have 1,000,000pts to claim prizes automaticly.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well I found a good way to get points and I just wanna make sure I know what some of the items do.

Beehive: Bees fly around it?

Firepit: Glows?

Mousehole: No idea.

Nest with eggs: No Idea.

Archery Butte: Shoot arrows at it?

Can someone confirm and tell me what these do?
you can gain off the butte
and the hive gives honey also up to 10 not much use unless you have a cook but looks nice in a garden or such

U

UltimaSword

That would have been awesome. Or it occasionally spawned a bird.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The butt will only gain you up to about 30.0 or something. It's a lot like the training dummies, really.

The hive spawns one jar of honey every half day. Should really be a jar a minute, considering how cheap honey is to buy from NPCs.

B

blerick

The Beehive also give 10 reoccurring honeypots for use, similar to the way the rose of trinsic works. Just click on it to get them one at a time