• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some People Enjoy Playing This Game...

B

Belle

Simply becasue they love the people they play it with, not becasue of the events or the prizes. Just for the sheer joy of being with your friends and having a good time. :gee:

C

Clair The Mystic

Simply becasue they love the people they play it with, not becasue of the events or the prizes. Just for the sheer joy of being with your friends and having a good time. :gee:
YES! But people also play this game to feel the sense of accomplishment of earning stuff and feeling like what they do matters. That should be ok.

A

AlderonDark

Lotsa people play for lotsa different reasons. Thank you for posting yours. Can we get back to complaining and ranting please? :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I like those kinds of people. :)

silent death197831

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoy playing the game for many reason's and it is not all about items. I have lots of items. The thing with uo is even though i been playing 10 years,i still find it hard to find the time to do everything i want to do and need to do for my accounts, which equals years of fun and years more to come of fun for me.