• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some of my Oddities - Updated and added 1997 Xmas Items: Spam and Wrist Watch (17.09)

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all :)
I have some Oddities where i Need Help to get Infos and Prices.
All Items are no longer avaible Today.

AoS Skirt from IGM Talos:
I cant tell alot of this one because i found it at an Idoc very Short after AoS included the Personal Bless Deed.
The PBC was sold many Years ago to a collector on Europa but his House was deleted and he was banned at the Big Sandals Banning and is lost forever)
IGM Talos was an Old IGM of Europa and Drachenfels who made fantastic Events and he was fired by a stupid Human for doing only one mistake (Moonglow Zoo Event: a sheep of him from an nice Event could be Tamed by a Player).
After this we had for Long Years no Special Events.
Shame on you who fired him *spits on ground*
I dont know from where it is and if this is an original one.
One Thing i know for sure that you could never Named a char with the GM in first Row but i'm not sure if this ever worked for the IGM.
Today you cant create IGM Names on Characters.
Anyone know if there is a Market or Collectors who want this?
IGM Talos.jpg

Orange Leather Gloves and Gorget (Color ID: 443).
The Story of this Items are you could buy them for a very Short Time from an NPC (like the Leather Cap with the old Phoenix Armor Helm Aura or Halo at the Paperdolls).
We called them in the Old Days Phoenix Leather Armor (was Long Years before we could get the Color Id´s).
The Cap is lost because after they removed the Aura (Halo) i think i trashed it accidentally many Years Ago.
I´m sure i have anywhere an Old Pic where i wear the Cap included the Aura if anyone is interested to see it.
Gloves and Gorget will be only sold complete and looking for a new Home to get Displayed.
Is there a Market for the Items and are Collectors around for Items like this?

Gloves and Gorget.jpg

Event Plates from 2005/2006 Drachenfels
Plates Named: 10 , 20 , 30 and 40
I remember it was an Max Sterling Event where we had to find this numbered Plates (killing Monsters or find them in the World i dont know exactly what it was).
The Goal was that the first 3 Player with the highest Numbers of Plates got a Special Item from the EM.
Guilds and friends shared their Plates to each other to have an Winner on their side.
Most of the Plates where redeemed for the Items and only a very small amount was left after the Event.
All People i know who had this Plates Quittet Long Time Ago and the Plates going lost one by one.
I never saw the last 8+ Years anyone of the Plates on the Market.
The only one which was sold was the one i put in my Vendor and it was sold very fast because i think the Price was too low ^^
I know only i complete Set (all 4) and the ones i have left (all plates are in my Hands).
I have for Sale 4 of my Plates where i cant get a Set anymore: 10 , 2 x number 20 and 40
Anyone Interested?
Offers?

UO0034.jpg
UO0038.jpg
UO0036.jpg

New Added Items:
Xmas 1997 Items:
Spam
Wrist Watch
I Need for both Items a Price check or offers.
The Items can only locked Down inside a Chest because they are Newbiefied.
Spam & Wrist Watch.jpg

*edit*
Removed the Merchants Trinket and the Abyssal Hairdye because they arent really Rare and come back to the Shop in the Future.

*edit 2*
Removed the colored Bone Helm because it still spawns.

*edit 3*
Added the IGM Talos Skirt

*edit 4*
Statue was sold

*edit 5*
Added the Orange Gorget and Gloves

*edit 6*
Removed the Sold Items (Single Lockpick and Malas Ship)
Added Event Plates from 2005/2006

*edit 7*
Removed Triple Slayer
Added 1997 Xmas Spam and Wrist Watch

Attachments

Last edited:

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nice items! I love odd items, I have a similar boat, no colors unfortunately. The only other boats like that I've seen were in Moby Grape's museum. This one isn't html either, but its certainly weird.

0 a Weird Boat.jpg

Definitely a market for items like that.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Very nice items! I love odd items, I have a similar boat, no colors unfortunately. The only other boats like that I've seen were in Moby Grape's museum. This one isn't html either, but its certainly weird.

View attachment 52529

Definitely a market for items like that.
@Athelas
Right this Boat is made with the Same code like my Boat :)
I see it because i know the Text and i tried different Text on my Boat until i found this nice colored Malas one.
The only Bad Thing is that it dont Show more than 1 Line.
If interest this is the complete Text of your Boat from the Files: In order to use Begging, you will need to click on the skill from within your skill menu. This will bring up a targeting cursor. Select the NPC from whom you wish to beg for money. If you are successful, and the NPC has a spare coin or two, you will be given money. Using this skill will cause you to lose Karma.
I had in the Old Days Runebooks with full text of this ones but i was scared about the trick and used the codes only on one Book and overwrite it again and again.
And this was not a Private Server (i never Played on one) or the Testcenter.
The Location was an Dungeon Secret Room where i Tested this (this is why i stay in a big empty Room on the most Pics).
The Original Book is lost and with it all the Names on the Pic.
Too bad but thats Life *g*

cool runebooks.jpg

@Longtooths
At the Moment i have only one 50m Bid on the Boat but i Need Time to find out who is Collecting Items like this to give all the fair Chance to get it because this is a really Special and Unique one.
It's not to get more Gold (I dont care about Gold).
I want only give all Collectors a fair Chance and find good Places for my Babys ;)
I have a Special bond to my Items and can tell you the Story of the most Items.

Last edited:

Chanel #1

Adventurer
I'm not a collector of HTML items, but I've never seen a boat with colored text. This is likely unique or close to it. 50m is a steal. I'll offer 250m just to put it in the right ballpark.

I'm interested in the lock pick as well. I'm sure this came from either a bug or random patch, but I'm happy to give you 15m for it.

Longsword is likely worth 100-150m - a lot of these come up for sale but there's a big market for it and being the old type of sword helps the price.

Statue I have no clue - only seen these locked in boxes and those go for 5-15m each.

Hair dye and trinket earrings should be back in in-game store, so not rare anymore.

As for the skull, what's the hue on it? May be worth something, but likely not too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Next Item is a colored Bone Helm.
I dont remember where i got this but i know that i got it from a Monster and that there never spawn a Bone part Again (i checked this for Hours , Days and Weeks) and its about 8-10 Years Ago.
Here i Need Help if this is a Rare or only a common Item.

is commun

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Chanel #1

Thanks alot for your appraisals and your offers :)
If there are any changes about offers i will contact you before i sell anything.
For the lockpicks i will contact today some Friends and if no one of them offer anything or collect Items like this i give it to you for the 15m.
The Hairdye and the Merchants Trinket i didnt know that hey come back because I checked Google and i saw that it was away from the Market since 2012.
I will remove this from my original Post because i dont want break the Rules of the Forum :)
I was nearly to do a mistake to buying a 15th anni Robe for some Hundrets Millions but then i got a Message from a friend that the Robe come back into the Shop after Fixing a Bug.
The Color of the Helm is on the Pic.
Bone Helm Color ID.jpg

@panoramix2009
Thx for the Info but do you have some more Infos about this Helm?
Where do it Spawn?

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
The triple slayer was worth 15mil if I believe a couple months ago. Search for when Jason won it on rares forum. No one bid more so if you can get 100-150mil I would jump on it!

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*update*
Non Rares Removed.
Added a new Odd Item at my Start Post (IGM Talos AoS Cloth).

Offers Received:
The Malas Ship: 275m
The reversed single Lockpick: 20m

any more Price Checks , Offers or Opinions?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think that this was the Talos from HoT except he was Interest Game Master (IGM) for the European Shards and can talk German and english perfectly :)
The House where i got this was at Europa but it was an common House and no Special Items like the Skirt and the Personal Bless Deed and there was an other owner Name.
Talos - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
I was kind of sort of kidding, but that is great information though. I forgot UOguide has all of that seer and IGM information. A lot of that used to be on Stratics, but has been lost over the years. Halister Marner used to keep up the seer item list here on Stratics, but I have not been able to locate it since the last crash unfortunately, hopefully I just missed it somehow and it is still out there. I did find this excellent post about Wintermoor, which was the pride of Atlantic at one point and our biggest seer museum on the shard. Its such a shame what happened to it.

UO Stratics - Atlantic - Wintermoor Museum

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was kind of sort of kidding, but that is great information though. I forgot UOguide has all of that seer and IGM information. A lot of that used to be on Stratics, but has been lost over the years. Halister Marner used to keep up the seer item list here on Stratics, but I have not been able to locate it since the last crash unfortunately, hopefully I just missed it somehow and it is still out there. I did find this excellent post about Wintermoor, which was the pride of Atlantic at one point and our biggest seer museum on the shard. Its such a shame what happened to it.

UO Stratics - Atlantic - Wintermoor Museum
Well good news, here are the collection of posts I was looking for regarding UO seer items. Special thanks to @Thor VII for all the help!

UO Stratics - Stories & Secrets - Items & Artifacts - Atlantic

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well good news, here are the collection of posts I was looking for regarding UO seer items. Special thanks to @Thor VII for all the help!

UO Stratics - Stories & Secrets - Items & Artifacts - Atlantic
This site i didnt know before :)
I have some old Links but the most sites are Dead and my copys are lost.
In the old Days i used Teleport to save the Sites for my private Memories but after a Headcrash of my Storage HDD i lost all Saved Sites , alot of Pics of UO and many Infos about UO.
I like it to see old UO sites who never changed since many Years.
Here are some of the Sites who are still alive :)
Eleonardo's UO Rares Site- Main Site
Andrea's Ultima Online Page
uo-online
UORares .::. Master List

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got any bids on the talos item? Sentimental item as I got involved with Talos early and it brought me into role play on Europa.

One day he appeared in front of me and lead me to the guardsmen militia roadblock. Great times have been had since.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Got any bids on the talos item? Sentimental item as I got involved with Talos early and it brought me into role play on Europa.

One day he appeared in front of me and lead me to the guardsmen militia roadblock. Great times have been had since.
Hi :)
No i got no Bids or Price Checks for the Talos Item.
Talos was a very Good Person and did alot for the European Shards and did everytime conversations with the Players to make Events better and other things.
I think the most dont know him anymore this Days.
The Personal Bless Deed of IGM Talos i sold 2007 to an Europa Collector but at the Vine Cord Sandals Happening (early 2008) many Houses got Deleted on all Shards and the Player Banned he was Banned too and it is lost forever.
I sold the personal Bless Deed at 2007 for 60 millions to him.

Zora

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Will you keep it on display? Sadly I am not that rich in comparison to modern players. Have a bid on one event item but if that fall through I might afford to offer you something. What number are you looking to get? Also what was the reason so many players for banned?

I'm planning to keep them on display publicly on Europa shard in the militia library of yew.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No i dont Display any of my Old Items and try to sell them all ;)
I collected old Items from 1997 to now but after beeing away some Years and comming back 3 months ago i changed my Mind about my old Items.
I had them all for all the Years in chests and i want to see them in collections because no on can see them in my Chests.
Thats why i want sell all old Items and buying new deco Items for my Homes.
For tell you a Price i have absolute no Idea and this is why i started this Tread to find out fair Prices for Me and the Buyer :)
You can do the same like my other Trade Partners and give me an offer and then we will see (here or at PM if you dont want that anyone see it).

About the Bannings:
The Banning Wave early 2008 was an Headless Action from the Devs because there are many Treads who People get Banned and got deleted their Houses for beeing Innocent (there was a big discussion on old Stratics).
The Devs sayed that they Banned only People who had a amount of Duped Items/Sandals at their Houses or Accounts but i know from Accounts who are closed longer than the Sandals were Avaible but the Houses did not fall because of the the non Decaying Bug.
Some of this old Bugged never falling Houses where deleted and turned into the Ruins with the ordinary Pair of Sandals but i know that this People left UO Long Years ago and never had anything of worth (they were RP Player).
It was one of the stupidest Action i ever saw in this Game and they hit alot of Innocent Players because they Banned and deleted the Houses some Hours/Days after they Banned the People.
They did it only to Show that they do anything against Dupers (but the known Duper laughing because they didnt got Banned again and again).
Dont misunderstand me i´m against Duping , Exploiting and Scamming but they did it everytime so amateurish that it Hurts to see this.
All the Time in the past the fair Playing Player had the Ass Card and the Duper/Cheater or Exploiter who sold their **** and got Tons of Gold didnt get Banned.
I know so many known Duper who never got punished and some of them still Play today.
Sorry for writing so much about the Bannings but this annoys me still ;)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you have any items that would be of interest to Europe history and role-playing communities? Might not even be rares.

Since not many know talos these days I'll make a public bid of 10m. Maybe a little low but at least it would be displayed in the guardsmen library and I could add your name on a book next to it with any history you might know . Some changes coming up soon to the RP library!

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Update*
Added Orange Leather Gloves and Gorget.
Please read the first Post for more Information.

Offers / Bids for the following Items:
Malas Ship = 275m
Reversed Lockpick = 20m
For both Items i will wait until Thursday Evening 8 PM Cest for other Offers.
If no one offer more they will be Sold.

Do you have any items that would be of interest to Europe history and role-playing communities? Might not even be rares.

Since not many know talos these days I'll make a public bid of 10m. Maybe a little low but at least it would be displayed in the guardsmen library and I could add your name on a book next to it with any history you might know . Some changes coming up soon to the RP library!
No i´m sorry i Played only a short Time on Europa and wasnt in the RP Community.
I was the most Time on Drachenfels after the Shard was Born ;)
The only things i got from Europa Server i gave very Long Time Ago to Friends on Europa after leaving the Shard.

Your offer is written down but i honestly say that i cant sell it for this Price :(
I like your Museum and understand that is no easy to get Items like this expecially for Items with Shard History.
I donated alot of Items in the Past to Friends and Museums but this are my last Items where i can make a little Gold to buy nice Items for Decorating my Home on Drachenfels (my last Mission at this Game).
I never had a finished Home in UO (from 1997 to now) and had all Items only inside Chests because i collected every single Item who had a Story for me.
If we to agree sometime for the Item i dont Need a Book with my Name because i´m only a normal Player and nothing Special :)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Let me know what sort of numbers we are looking for though :)
So I know what you're looking for.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will do but it Need Time because i want to find fair Priced for you and me.
Could be that i Need some Days or a Week+ and i dont sell anything without contact all who are Interested :)
I promise this to all who are Interested in my Items.
All get the same Fair Chance.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Alright sounds good :)

On other note, I have glove, gorget and cap ^^
Fun to see that the hue can be read to verify its authenticity.