• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some minor requests for Pinco's UI

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco,

Firstly, the obligatory praise and appreciation:

Let me say this again, I love your UI and really appreciate all the hard work you have put into it :D

Got a couple of things that I hope you can help with:

1) Auspicious/Of Fortune is actually available up to Horned, not only Spined
2) Unravel info is missing for the Warfork for some reason (the one facing north south)
3) The Mana bar for Party members keeps flashing from half to full for some reason, HP and Stam is fine

Thanks!

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit paranoid and avoid registering on other forums (yes, I'm weird that way) :D

I understand it must be a nightmare for you to keep track to stuff across multiple places. No worries. I'll live with it.

Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit paranoid and avoid registering on other forums (yes, I'm weird that way) :D

I understand it must be a nightmare for you to keep track to stuff across multiple places. No worries. I'll live with it.

Thanks!
you can always pm to storm that will make a proper report in the right place :p