• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some help on these gloves please...

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Was just trying to get a value on these. They might not even be as nice as what they appear. *shrugs* Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some will be turned off by the lack of CF but I'd have to say they're 200+ easily. Possibly more, possibly less (i'm not the best at pricing armor). I can tell you they're quite good though.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Some will be turned off by the lack of CF but I'd have to say they're 200+ easily. Possibly more, possibly less (i'm not the best at pricing armor). I can tell you they're quite good though.
I have some that aren't quite as good with cf if cf is a big deal.

Attachments

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
If anyone is interested in any of the above then drop me a message. I'm not gonna post any of it for sale due to the last few items I've posted have been a real headache. Lots of interest but nobody coming up with gold. Thanks!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think those price checks given to you are far too high, unless you want to sit on them. Similar pieces that might have 12% DE instead of 15% DE, or maybe a little less on the regens have gone for 15m-20m. Since the advent of Shadowguard, a lot more eater pieces are falling and this should dilute the price of those types of items.

If you get an actual payment of 40-50m, I'd suggest you take it.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think those price checks given to you are far too high, unless you want to sit on them. Similar pieces that might have 12% DE instead of 15% DE, or maybe a little less on the regens have gone for 15m-20m. Since the advent of Shadowguard, a lot more eater pieces are falling and this should dilute the price of those types of items.

If you get an actual payment of 40-50m, I'd suggest you take it.
in general, 15 damage eater is worth 5 times more than 12. usually best suits use 1 15 damage eater and 2 other eaters. thats why 12 is pretty common because its beginner item.

if these gloves were on atlc vendor they might sell at 175, but would defintitely sell fast for 125.

Currently, theres absolutely nothing on vendor search even close to this with 15 eater.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
150m is a fair estimate, but honestly I've seen similar pieces like these go for up to 250m roughly 6 months ago. Yeah the market probably has more eater pieces now, but I'd still try and get more than 150m for them.

You're best bet is to let it go at auction.