• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Help, Bark Fragments or Recipe for Bone Machete

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After LJing for several hours I have 0 Bark Fragments.

Is there some special trick to getting Bark Fragments?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How high is your LJing? Not sure if you have to be GM to get it or not. What shard are you on and maybe either I or someone else can give you some. I normally just throw mine on the ground.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to be GM lumberjack before you get bark fragments, luminous fungi etc etc. A meli axe can help you boost those last few points to hit GM if you're feeling impatient :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Enigma's on Lake Austin - BTW, feel free to yell at me, EM, if you still need the bark (or the diamonds that require GM mining).

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok then if he needs to be GM'd then that is the problem, he is only 91.1

Going to take Basara up on getting 10 and try to finish this quest.

Thanks for the info.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since you said you'd be on about this time, I'm going to Luna with the bark.

Edit - gotta go help a friend in Trinsic - left the bark in the backpack in the display next to the provisioner in Luna. EM me if they aren't there when you get there...