• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some ec/pinco macro help please

L

longshanks

I downloaded Pinco's interface and am very pleased with it. Im now under the process of starting to set my chars up so i can make the full time committed move to the EC.

i have most of my macros made for the first guy but if anyone can help with a how to on the following macros i'd be most appreciative.

i would like instruction on macros for

trap box

eating apples

remounting my pet.

many thanks.

P.S. Pinco, hats off to you, many thanks.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For eating apples just drag the apples in a hotbar and assign a Key to it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To mount pet. First take your mount picture:

Place it in a macro and place use targeted object behind it.

L

longshanks

many thanks.

some guys in my guild are moving to ec due to pincos mod and we have a private forum that i want to place needed macros in for easy reference.

if anyone has the trap box set up would appreciate it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many thanks.

some guys in my guild are moving to ec due to pincos mod and we have a private forum that i want to place needed macros in for easy reference.

if anyone has the trap box set up would appreciate it.
same as the apple, just place it in an hotbar slot and set a key :)

From user settings you can also set a container as a trap box in order to block the item drop on it ;)