• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some clothing that never made it into CC

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were some items of clothing that were never introduced into the CC and have always had placeholders there, and have not got into the EC either, as far as I know. they are not game breaking, but would be nice!
Arcane robe, cloak, gloves, boots (in 3D these had a pure white stripe)
Fur kilt, cape and boots, fancy shirt, gilt robe and flower wreath. (These were designed by fans in Jpan, I believe)

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wren't these the ones you could put charges on?

I think I still have some of them somewhere..

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was a bit sad to see that the fur kilt, fur boots, shirt, gilded robe and flower garland lost their unique graphics when the third dawn client was retired.

If I recall correctly though, the arcane clothing looks different in the EC, but I haven't worn any for ages.

Wasn't there a quartered shirt or surcoat in the CC that never made it in game? I vaguely recall something like that.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I recall totally there were Jester pants too.

Though in my opinion Pants need to make a comeback. Sadly no one ever wears them anymore because they took away a slot for them. Think it had something to do with Females getting a second set of armor being able to wear pants/armor legs and a skirt.... leather skirt... adding more armor and bonus's..... but that was long ago. Pants are never worn anymore. I wish there was a way to give pants resists and things...

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do recall totally; the jester pants actually do exist in-game. I've only ever seen one pair and they weren't being worn, but they exist.

I think it would be easier to convince people to wear human pants if it weren't for that skintight "legging" look in the CC. Elven trousers are far nicer, but of course they're only for elves. I think it's about time that clothing was made racially neutral, especially as elves get a lot of the prettier outfits.

The arcane clothing in the old 3D client was amazing. I'd like to see it make a comeback.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh I totally remember the arcane stuff in the 3d client.... Sometimes I totally Miss that client..... I loved the way backpacks were.... totally loved being able to rotate my paperdoll and see all sides of my character.... that was awesome.... and I'm VERY sad about losing all the fun actions and dances.