• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some clarity for missinformed people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

Waka was indeed the best small pvp guild of it's time on Sonoma. the meer fact that we took harrowers with 9 people against 35+ and finished it getting all the scrolls out says it all...

as far as why Waka is no longer around??? it's simple... people moved onto other shards, games, real lives (i.e. being with their gf's/wives, babies being born, college, so on and so forth)

the core of Waka stayed together and played for a year and a half after the nerfing of nerve strike mages and death strike archers... we always adapted and changed with the times... so warultima get that notion out of ur head cause ur facts aren't straight one bit...

some of us still play but sparingly...

a last note to ya Warultima... If and this is a big IF I could get all of WAKA back playing again and enjoying themselves I would be willing to put up 500 mil gold that 5 on 5 we'd still mop the floor with ur guild mage on mage... no panzy dexxer bs... the only way to prove it is mage on mage 5 skills... give them a solid month to pratice get bck in the swing of things and set it up... but ya know SCAM always dodged our proposals...

anyways I'm gettin outta here... juss had to set this kid straight on his perception on why Waka died off...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waka was indeed the best small pvp guild of it's time on Sonoma. the meer fact that we took harrowers with 9 people against 35+ and finished it getting all the scrolls out says it all...

as far as why Waka is no longer around??? it's simple... people moved onto other shards, games, real lives (i.e. being with their gf's/wives, babies being born, college, so on and so forth)

the core of Waka stayed together and played for a year and a half after the nerfing of nerve strike mages and death strike archers... we always adapted and changed with the times... so warultima get that notion out of ur head cause ur facts aren't straight one bit...

some of us still play but sparingly...

a last note to ya Warultima... If and this is a big IF I could get all of WAKA back playing again and enjoying themselves I would be willing to put up 500 mil gold that 5 on 5 we'd still mop the floor with ur guild mage on mage... no panzy dexxer bs... the only way to prove it is mage on mage 5 skills... give them a solid month to pratice get bck in the swing of things and set it up... but ya know SCAM always dodged our proposals...

anyways I'm gettin outta here... juss had to set this kid straight on his perception on why Waka died off...
:coco:

Dream on, you are deluted.

:coco:

1/10

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Tweaksause, nerve strike/death strike gimplet nerf caused many wakas to switch shards, move on to new game, focus on RL more.

And right after the nerf only a few waka remained, I wonder why. And I hope you get them to play UO again. I am already tired dropping you and Rasputin on my dexer mage (lol), and all the deluted people thinking exp nerve fs death strike was skill or monster's stupid gimplet trash archer that does, Death Strike AIAIAIAIAI Moving shot zero skill. Yep, they sure got ran out of Sonoma/UO very good. And hope you can get those noobs back and prove me wrong. :thumbsup:

:next:

T

Trinsauce

Yes Tweaksause, nerve strike/death strike gimplet nerf caused many wakas to switch shards, move on to new game, focus on RL more.

And right after the nerf only a few waka remained, I wonder why. And I hope you get them to play UO again. I am already tired dropping you and Rasputin on my dexer mage (lol), and all the deluted people thinking exp nerve fs death strike was skill or monster's stupid gimplet trash archer that does, Death Strike AIAIAIAIAI Moving shot zero skill. Yep, they sure got ran out of Sonoma/UO very good. And hope you can get those noobs back and prove me wrong. :thumbsup:

:next:
wow such a witty reply... ur posts hurt my eyes man...

kal and gto moved to other shards cause they got bored here... ya'll never put up a fight... and sir u have never dropped me on ur **** poor dexxer mage or any char that hasn't either used an animal or had help... so keep dreamin buddy... better yet show proof... money shot at time of death (anyone can take a pic of their journal after asking the rest of their guildies to leave the screen) and please for once don't crop any of ur pics. task bar missing 4tw

guess u didn't comprehend my post all the way cause I stated that we'd fight 5 mage skillset... done talkin to ya now...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow such a witty reply... ur posts hurt my eyes man...

kal and gto moved to other shards cause they got bored here... ya'll never put up a fight... and sir u have never dropped me on ur **** poor dexxer mage or any char that hasn't either used an animal or had help... so keep dreamin buddy... better yet show proof... money shot at time of death (anyone can take a pic of their journal after asking the rest of their guildies to leave the screen) and please for once don't crop any of ur pics. task bar missing 4tw

guess u didn't comprehend my post all the way cause I stated that we'd fight 5 mage skillset... done talkin to ya now...
Haha, you can try to delute yourself more nooblet ingame. Stop all the BS and bring those little noobies back here ingame. They are the one who left like bouncha noobie ******* in game which they apperently are. Please get them back and prove me wrong. Until you can actually get those who are owned out of UO like bouncha pansys in game back here, you are nothing but a deluted liar in game, and the fact is none of those noobs are ingame RIGHTNOW right?

Thought so.
Good Game getting owned out of sonoma because gimplet nerfs tho. :coco: :loser:

M

Madchild

Wait one min here

does this look like me and trin agree on something ??

that waka is or was 10x harder to fight against then scam is

T

Trinsauce

Haha, you can try to delute yourself more nooblet ingame. Stop all the BS and bring those little noobies back here ingame. They are the one who left like bouncha noobie ******* in game which they apperently are. Please get them back and prove me wrong. Until you can actually get those who are owned out of UO like bouncha pansys in game back here, you are nothing but a deluted liar in game, and the fact is none of those noobs are ingame RIGHTNOW right?

Thought so.
Good Game getting owned out of sonoma because gimplet nerfs tho. :coco: :loser:

they're not in game anymore cause YOUR pvp bores them man... get over urself ur by far the worst scam member and don't ever fight unless u have 8+ on.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they're not in game anymore cause YOUR pvp bores them man... get over urself ur by far the worst scam member and don't ever fight unless u have 8+ on.
So OUR PvP owned them out of UO. Ok we got the point. :coco:
You can delute yourself all you want, they got no balls to come back after getting ran out, your words serves zero purpose but a whinny cover up for the weaklings that they are. :coco:

S

Skullcollector

I will admit at one time waka was one of the best guilds but it is true that the nerfs did cause many in waka to leave uo. At one time I was one of the best but that was a long time ago and maybe waka members should realize the same…it was a LONG time ago Trin. Anyone can say “what if” but until you actually do it, all it IS is talk. Now I as MANY other people lived thru the nerfs and we didn’t quit uo because we didn’t want to adjust like many in waka did.

I was around when waka broke up and don’t say it was because you got “bord” because I was still in cop at the time and we STILL won most of the fights against waka. Granted we (cop at the time) did use numbers (who would have thought) to beat you guys and I think that’s also why waka left. Please by all means rebuild waka because R6 is NOT going to be the new waka for you don’t have hardly any good players and the only real good player you had (kyrite) is nothing more than a duelist.

Trying to relive the “old days” is nothing more than a memory. Rebuild waka and make a showing then come here and make claims. Again if you want to say “back then” you guys were the best well “back then” I could kill you in two hits. Now I have to work to get kills…waka just quit.

One last thing Trin you should keep these types of conversations in the pvp thread so they don’t get locked like this one is headed.

F

Freya/Passion

Everyone calm down I think Trinity was just trying to clarify some things.

What alot of people don't understand is that Waka was primarily made up of young boys. Kinda like HarryPotted. So after awhile they moved on to college, and have stopped playing. No one in Waka left because they couldn't adapt to a new template, they all played Uo very well. Stop hating guys. Oh yeah and when they did return for a "brief" moment, Monster and Timmy owned the factions points. If anything they left because they got bored of owning Cop 24/7.

H

harrypotted III

WAKA was a joke. Incase you forgot they were the ones that needed the ISO/3F/KOS/EFL alliance just to fight MOO. They were nothing but 3Fs meat shields. Kal:"Nori can I get anything for you?" everyday lmao.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAKA was a joke. Incase you forgot they were the ones that needed the ISO/3F/KOS/EFL alliance just to fight MOO. They were nothing but 3Fs meat shields. Kal:"Nori can I get anything for you?" everyday lmao.
I almost forgot their huge ass foreign alliance. It was almost US people vs Outsiders. Waka being the first to kill 3F's ass big time. You just reminded me of that.

Yes it just happened all the waka kiddies happen to all attend college conveniently when the nerf patch came in. That are the odds. Dont be covering for them. They have no counter to whatever we can say because we are the survivers and they are indeed the quitters. Monster played a death strike running archer, a necro death strike macer, and a nerve strike hiryu mage. One patch to own all of his characters. You cant get anymore gimper than that. Besides monster is nothing but a running super fast pvper that uses his above everyone running speed to his advantage. And if all you can do is run those kind of gimplet to "own", that's like saying rezkilling is leet pvp skill. :coco:

T

Trinsauce

I almost forgot their huge ass foreign alliance. It was almost US people vs Outsiders. Waka being the first to kill 3F's ass big time. You just reminded me of that.

Yes it just happened all the waka kiddies happen to all attend college conveniently when the nerf patch came in. That are the odds. Dont be covering for them. They have no counter to whatever we can say because we are the survivers and they are indeed the quitters. Monster played a death strike running archer, a necro death strike macer, and a nerve strike hiryu mage. One patch to own all of his characters. You cant get anymore gimper than that. Besides monster is nothing but a running super fast pvper that uses his above everyone running speed to his advantage. And if all you can do is run those kind of gimplet to "own", that's like saying rezkilling is leet pvp skill. :coco:

I'm honestly beginning to believe u read only what u want to hear... anyone who's ever pvp'd with anyone in WAKA knows that everyone loved to play mages period... we all worked well together... we never cowered from any fight... these chars that u claim they played "primarily" were brought out when guess what ya'll stopped playing ur mages... and as freya stated they racked up the points off SCAM and COP like it was nobodies business...

as for Skull, ur starting to believe in the bs too it seems... cause timmy and mstr both played well after the nerfing... the only reason this thread would get locked is WarUltima... kid needs to grow up...

Worm: ISO turned into KOS... and we didn't NEED them... in case u've forgotten Waka left that alliance and went our own way... when nori realized he'd rather be allied to us he dropped that alliance and got back with waka... but oh well... I feel like I'm arguing with dillusional children on this subject... ask a couple ex Waka members now in SCAM they will fill u cloudy minded kids in on some things...

H

harrypotted III

Worm: ISO turned into KOS... and we didn't NEED them... in case u've forgotten Waka left that alliance and went our own way... when nori realized he'd rather be allied to us he dropped that alliance and got back with waka... but oh well... I feel like I'm arguing with dillusional children on this subject... ask a couple ex Waka members now in SCAM they will fill u cloudy minded kids in on some things...
Just so you know Monster and Timmy racked up faction points on their archers.....Hypocrite??

Ok so you dropped ISO but you still needed 3F to back you guys. You never beat anybody solo. MOO beatdown waka everytime except in the morning when the 3F zerg was on. Just stop......

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing Monster and Timmy were racking in points was on their archer death striker with their speed, and never to be seem again after the nerf... Grow up kiddo, sorry for destorying your little fantasy land by bloody truth that you refuse to believe. You are nothing and they are nothing but some gimplets noob who needed japanese 3F zergs to fight. COP style much? hypocrite. :coco:

As for freya isnt she PAS? I am sure even for people like Sugar or some no name stealther in COP are skilled player for them. Oh last time I see freya in Fel was probably a year ago. It's like saying Ruffles is good at teaching Mage Dueling.

Kiddies thesedays. :coco:

Still waiting for monster & Timmy's noobie ass to come back to sonoma. It's been awhile since they got owned out.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
something wrong with the pvp thread?

hmmm, nope its still there.
strange.

F

Freya/Passion

Pas?????? Omg, Okay not that I'm hating on Pas I really only know one person from Pas and they are very nice. BUT I might as well go make a newbie char and name him Ember or Warultima and join Pas, Then come on the forums saying your in Pas. Got my point? Unfortunately unlike Warcraft or other online games, you can name characters the same name as others.

As for PvP on Freya...No I don't Pvp on Freya, not that I'm gonna get more points for saying my Pvp'ers name but I deffinately don't take my little trammy tamer into Fel.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you guys posting this nonsense here? You all know we have a PvP Thread take it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.