• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [Solved]

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Came back to game after losing house and most items, all raw mats, all runics. I have Legendary/GM crafter, Imbuer too. But without raw mats, and runics...... So I thought I would post what I want to hunt on my Warrior, template I will use, and a few pieces I have left which may or may not be usable in a budget build. I will not require 4/6 to do what I want at this time.

Hunting :Level 1 to 4 tmap mobs, specifically Demons (Para and regular), Dark Guardians, the occasional Rotting Corpse, Ore Elementals (Para if suit can take it). This character will not be clearing the maps.

Current Skills (Target skills) So clearly here Suit needs some +Skills since this is 735
Swords 120(120)
Chivalry 76.5(120)
Tactics 110(100)
Anatomy 110(100)
Parry 87.5(100)
Resist 100(100) *** to be swapped out with mining when specifically and only to try and get ore elems
Healing 100(95)

I could drop Chiv from 120 and keep 100 Healing unless that is horrible idea. (that is more a warrior question)

Now for the suit part:

Pieces left over: Ring of The Vile, Demon Bridle Ring, Night Eyes, Dread Pirate Hat(+10 Swds), Heart of The Lion, Bracelet (+15 Chiv, +7 Dex, 5 HCI, 15 DCI, 25 DI), Barbed Legs (19/7/8/17/20)

Even the "cheap suit" option from here http://stratics.com/community/threads/warriors-guide-part-4-equipment-advices.304336/ Seems overkill for starting needs, plus I do not have raw mats or even know exactly the best way to end up with pieces like 6 armor pieces with 4 HPI, 7 MI, 7 SI, 6 LMC, 13 Res. All I have been able to learn from some reading is :

I think I should be using studded pieces to get the free LMC out of it. Also that I cannot get the above pieces with a basic craft and imbue.

Is it cheaper to make/buy something just good enough to fulfill my hunting needs, or is it easier(cheaper) due to current market to aim higher, but not a full on 4/6 arty based solution?

-DOM