• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Peerless....

A

Atlantian

I've heard about players doing it but I've never seen it. I really think it's a load of....well....you know. I keep hearing about these "godlike" templates but still have not seen it. I want to go on run with one of these "gods" or "goddess" to witness this. Because I really do not believe it.

K

Kazar

I've never witnessed it either. I guess it's kinda like " If a tree falls in the woods" well.... you know what I mean.

K

Kiminality

Look on YouTube
Search for something like, I guess: UO solo [name of peerless]

A

Arch Magus

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=40274

Basically, it's all about damage mitigation and life/mana/stamina leeching.
I tried to create a similar template, but lacked the funds and patience.

Pretty awesome though.
Not as much of a cakewalk as it sounds. Takes some time and the right weapon.

Believe it!...or not! =D (har har, Ripleys yes?)

S

Syfka

I've heard about players doing it but I've never seen it. I really think it's a load of....well....you know. I keep hearing about these "godlike" templates but still have not seen it. I want to go on run with one of these "gods" or "goddess" to witness this. Because I really do not believe it.
I have heard of this to but never witnessed it but hey who am i to say its not true (i dont think it is true)

K

Kiminality

Technically, unless you're the one doing the soloing, then you wouldn't witness it.
Since the idea of doing it solo is to... Do it solo... You wouldn't bring along other people :p

K

Kiminality

It was just a comment on the "I've never witnessed it" posts.
The obvious seemed to require stating.

C

catship

i'v SEEN the dread horn soloed 3 times
as you can stand by the water and see some of the fight

A

Arch Magus

My post from yesterday shows a guy last year solo'ing Dark father and Dreadhorn.

No likey my links huh? =P

It's basically just an endurance, takes a while to kill them.
The same guy went on using vamp form to Solo ALL Peerless bosses.
He admitted it was extremely difficult. There is also a template that uses Wraith form
and Curse weapon to do accomplish the same feat.

120 swords/120 bush/ 120 parry

Damage mitigation.

N

nemo

The only peerless i've done is Dread...not tried any of the others yet although i've heard they are harder.

Dark father is pretty easy in comparison, I did one yesterday and was on my second when some kind soul came in to help me. As long as you honour him and stop to clean up the spawn every now and then you shouldn't have any problems.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=62326

you may find that interesting.

we really had two dreadhorns, and we solo'd each, note we are far enough away to not bandie eachother.

the two dreadhorns was a result of spawning one right before server down, then using a second set of keys becuase logging back in kicked us off the island, but left dreadhorn, thus, giving us two bosses.

I would offer to take you myself to see it done, but i havent played in months, i would probally get my butt kicked. As said by posters above, sampires arent as easy as they look.

I've solo'd travesty and dreadhorn. Pariah (my boyfriend and the other sampire in the thread above) has solo'd dreadhorn, travesty, proxy, and grizzle all on his sampire. We can also solo grizzle on tamers since the introduction of greater dragons.

where there is a will, there is a way. :)

D

Dem0nic

I have solo'd dread and paroxy. I have never tried to solo grizz on my sampire, but I would be interested in seeing how it does with all the ooze that is all over the place.