• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Navrey & other SA arty droppers?

S

sayler04

I havnt played much with SA, as I've been away for a while. I've been wanting to hit up navrey for the ever-elusive tangle. Can she be soloed with a mage-tamer, and if so, any suggestions on how? I died a few times trying...

also, any other SA arty-droppers an easy win for a solo mage-tamer? thx!

M

maroite

I havnt played much with SA, as I've been away for a while. I've been wanting to hit up navrey for the ever-elusive tangle. Can she be soloed with a mage-tamer, and if so, any suggestions on how? I died a few times trying...

also, any other SA arty-droppers an easy win for a solo mage-tamer? thx!
You can do the renowned spawns pretty easy as a mage tamer. The renowneds have a chance to drop arties.

As for Navrey... I have solo'd her on my mystic mage tamer, but it takes forever. Its much faster to use a geared Sampire or if you can find a disco tamer friend, you can easily duo Navrey, but it still takes quite a while to kill her.

T

Travis82

I solo her all the time on my discord tamer. 20 mins or so each pretty easy honestly.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Navery:
Likewise on my mage/tamer (magery/EI/med/taming skills).
Just stand close to a dragon (no other pet really works for me here), heal with bandages, and cast fireballs with a spider slayer spellbook.

Reknowned: A combination of beetle/bake kitsune works best for the spawns with fire ants/fire demons (make sure the bake is out of the stables first!). Only spells I use is greater heal. For the rest, either a beetle/nightmare, cu sidhe or greater dragon are fine (but the dragon is slow!). Against the pixie, using a dragon is far-and-away easiest.

Medusa: Stay invised, kill the statues before they become evil pets and you're fine. If you show yourself, then you spend a lot of time running away... so a cu sidhe works best for me here. Just cast heal as-needed.

Stygian Dragon and Slasher of Veils: Forget it, your pet doesn't stand a chance (I've tried all of my pet combos against the slasher, the closest was a single bake kitsune and I still didn't get far).

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can solo Narvery on my mage/tamer. I heal with bandages, and sometimes greater heal if needed. And when she gets low on life start casting fireballs with a spider slayer spellbook as Farsight mentioned.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can solo Narvery on my mage/tamer. I heal with bandages, and sometimes greater heal if needed. And when she gets low on life start casting fireballs with a spider slayer spellbook as Farsight mentioned.
What is your pet, Lady Arwen?