• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Solo level 6-7 Tmaps?

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long time since i played a bard, or UO for that matter. Im still in the procces of downloading/installing the client so i am yet to reactivate my accounts.

Anyway i read a lot about the recent changes to the game; Bard changes, Tmaps, new expansion, Fishing, etc.
What i now want to know is if Bards are able to solo the higher level Tmaps?
When i last played they made some changes to most dragonkin wich made ancient Wyrms and GD's more or less a no go for bards. Do you think my old bard mage could still hande to solo Ancient fyrms with just discord and EV's? I cant remember if i had provoke on the template as well, but im totally sure that i ran 120 Mage, Music, Disco at least.

Thanks for any feedback guys!

Best Regards

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
depends on your template.

AW's and GD's tend to dispell a lot of EVs.
but not allways.

i solo maps on my bard without too much difficulty, but then i have provo on there.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i solo all my maps, theres alot of soulstone switchin involved for the lvl 7's
discord masteries are a great help as well when you get AW's.
lvl 7 maps are really hard due to the renegade changelings,yamadons spawning 4-5 at a time

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Maybe i will just have to follow a fellow Thunter and see how hard i found it. I just figgured ill ask first since many of my skills where lost and i dont want to train a skill if it wont cut it. I allready have provo at 120 so ill just add that to ease things up.

The discord was lost. I however found that i had a char with around 90 discord on it. Will try to gain with these spellsongs to see if its as tedius as doing it the reall way.
Discord was actually a hard skill to trian, sucks to loose it.