• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Champs (other than Vermin Horde)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone been able to solo Cold Blood (Rikktor), Undead (Neira), Abyss (Semidar), or Arachnid (Mephitis) champion spawns using a Sampire or a Wammy from start to finish? I've got a necro-mage build that is working for Vermin Horde, but I'm having trouble with the other four. The necro-mage just doesn't have the tank element necessary for the other bosses.

I'm trying to figure out where I should be putting my training priority... into a Sampire, a Wammy, or something else (maybe a necro-tamer, necro-provo-mage, ABC Archer, or something else). Seems like all of the rat spawns are gone by the time I go scouting and all I can find are the four I mentioned above. I'm thinking a female Sampire is the answer, but would like some advice before I start the training. As a guy, I would prefer to have male characters (virtual life imitating reality), but if going female solves a problem with Semidar I'll do it.

If there are different templates for each spawn type, I'd be interested to hear those as well. I realize a one-size-fits-all solution may not be possible to solo these four Champ Spawns. BTW, I'm not interested in Oaks because most of my guys are negative karma from necromancy or rely on high karma for chivalry effectiveness.

What do you recommend? Thanks all for your help!

-OBSIDIAN-

A

Arch Magus

I'd be interested to hear thoughts on this as well.

i would imagine that an ABC archer would have not much trouble with most of the bosses.

I know for undead, I solo'd it on a regular Chiv archer all the way to the boss (like 2 hours).
I was tired, and Neira just wasn't dropping fast enough for me, so I left it. XD

G

GFY

Well... you could cast polymorph and pick human female while your fighting succubus.

A

Arch Magus

True. But she'll still kick your ass on most templates solo.
:dunce:

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I solo'd Rikktor with my Sampire the other day. It took about an hour for the spawn then about half an hour for the boss.

Died twice but because I was in Destard, its no problem to run up to the shrine and rez.

Similar tactics to what I use against the Rat spawn, ie, get swarmed by large groups of monsters and whirlwind attack, leeching massive mana, hit points and stam back. You do have to be more warey with those Ophidian mages because they are nasty spellcasters, the drakes also hit fairly hard, especially when there are three or four of them on you.

Used Evasion constantly and embraced honour several times (especially handy at the level up from 2-3 and 3-4)

The only hard part really was Rikktor himeself, he hits really hard and often uses his earthquake special. Fortunately its well signposted by a sound effect being played well in advance of the move hitting, so you can always run out of the vicinity and return to him when it has passed.

BTW, if your in a form such as Vamp Embrace or Wraith you need not worry about taking extra damage from Semidar as you are not regarded as being a male. Personally I never play on any female characters, and find it a little strange that some of my friends do, but hey, each to there own ;)

R

Radix

wow, you must be a bad beast :dunce: (thinking good ;)

Please, can you say what's your stuff you were equiped to dealt with all that?

I have a middle-trained Sampire, and yesterday i was fighting Paroxismus with 3 more people, and some blows of 140 damage were simply insta-death no matter how we fight,
maybe it was a problem of my stuff, i wear a very high dex equipment (150) but not too much strenght, Is it better to maximize strenght with this like hard-hitting enemies?

Ty

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Parox can be tricky so i'm told. I've not gotten round to doing that one solo yet but I think having alot of hit points is the way to go with it, so that you can withstand a huge amount of damage, run back, heal, and go at it again.

At work but will try to remember the gear that i'm using currently:

Mace and Shield Glasses
Jackal's Collar
High Resist, LMC Arms
Fey Leggings
Gauntlets of Nobility
Rune Beetle Carapace
Earings of Protection +2 Fire
Snake Skin Boots
Crimson Cincture

Jewels have High DCI, HCI, Di, +12 Chiv, Stat Bonuses and Fire/Energy Resists

My stats are something like 130/150/45

Resists are 70/70/70/70/75

I am using the standard Sampire template mentioned freequently on here:

120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Anat
100 Necro
62 Chiv (12 on brace)

(710 Skillcap)

That pretty much sums it up.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh! Forgot to mention something else that was also quite helpful when doing the spawn.

Freequently honouring one of the multitude of monsters you are fighting and focusing on that one means that when it dies you will regen all hit points stamina and mana.

This is just another great way to keep yourself alive and kicking during rough times.

R

Radix

Ok, thank you very much, this is all very helpfull!

Altought i see in your template that you left anatomy to "only" 100, i have a 720 cap, and i bought a midnight brazers, thinking about drop necro to 80 (+20 braziers 100) to let me have 120 sw, 120 bush, 120 parr, 120 anat, 100 tactics, 70+ chiv and 80 necro (with a, luckily, good jewell with +10 chiv), i am not currently so high in all these, it's the final idea, but with my template the midnight bracers are mandatory, not bad, but maybe will be a better arms...
If i drop anat to 100 i can left problems :p

Don't you think 120 anatomy is worth? not only for the damage bonuses, also the bushido skill bonuses?
Or... if you soulstonize anat to use Resisting, for that necro casters like doom, where people says it's very worthy R.S, all i know about resisting spells is that is much better at 110/120 than 100.

Anybody knows it's worth 120 res against the poison and debuffs from peerless, champs and high-ends monsters?

(Only a idea, to say, i had brainstormed about this xD. In any case, if you can kill Riktor and it's spawn with 100 anat i dont think you need anymore)

regards.

R

RichDC

Ive taken out parry and added healing, works very well...3s heals negates the evasion imo.

Also, i tried out misturas tactics of honouring an opponent in the middle of the spawn...AWESOME!

I kept my honoured opponent alive as long as possible until i felt like thigns were getting hairy(usually after a mana vamp and then mana dumped+RNG in the mobs favour) then whirlwinded to kill that mob and insta full health/mana!

C

Connor_Graham

Ive taken out parry and added healing, works very well...3s heals negates the evasion imo.
At 140-150 Dex, the fastest heal is 4 seconds. There is no such thing as a 3 second heal when you are healing yourself.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for all for the replies. I've been wanting to get back to this thread but haven't had a chance for about a week as I've been travelling.

From the replies so far it looks like it is possible to solo a reptile spawn using a sampire. Soloing Semidar has been mentioned but no one has thrown out any tips on how they've done it. No one has discussed whether it is possible to solo an arachnid spawn or an undead spawn with a sampire. I am guessing both would be possible, but would like thoughts, especially the Arachnid as I can always find those in the Lost Lands.

As for my proposed template for spawns, I think I could have similar success with a wammy provided I have HLL on my weapon. It would be a cheaper build and easier to get an effective twinkling scimitar. It probably would be a little harder without the damage absorption of the swamp dragon for Rikktor. I think the loss of rapid mobility is made up for by the push-through in fel. I always honor the level 3 monsters and up for the perfection and hp/mana renewal. I won't go female as running wraith solves the problem with Semidar.

So this would be my spawner-tweaked Wammy template:
Race: Elf
120 Swordsmanship
120 Bushido
120 Parrying
120 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak
70 Chivalry
40 Necromancy
30 Anatomy

I guess my two big questions at the moment are:

1) Would this would be effective for solo spawning or should I just go with the traditional sampire?

2) What about arachnid spawns for solo sampires or wammies?

Thanks to all for your thoughts!

-OBSIDIAN-

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arachnid is the most ignored spawn on every shard. Every time I go through fel I can see that the morning trammy crews slam through all champs and do all of the rat spawns that pop. They leave Cold Blood and Arachnid spawns all over the place.

When looking at Arachnid champ on UOguide it looks like a dreadhorn with 1/3 the hitpoints and no rediculous poison attack. Anyone know if the paralyze attack is breakable via trapped box?

My sampire can solo Dreadhorn and all of the spawn leading up to the champ easily. I'll have to try soloing one of these.

G

gmcbroom

My Sampire is still in the building stage so i can't answer your question. I just leveled my Parry to 115 I still need to get swords and bushido up to that point. I know I'll go 120 in each eventually but that may not happen until I get the scrolls myself. But I'd like to expand you question to include the Harrower. Now I think that guy would be tough. Anyone...anyone....Bueller...Bueller....?

R

Radix

Well... my sampire is in training stage also, i have currently about 110sw,110ana, 115parry, 100t,112 bush, 75 chiv and +-98 necro, soo i still have a lot of skills points to raise, my stuff is not the very best but is quite good and i usually fight with the soulseeker (a good weapong, but not high-end), and maybe some area weapons and some fast slayers for specefic spawns or lesser spawns, knowing that...
i can say something about arachnid spawn: first and second spawns are as easy to kill as the rats one, one wirlwhind=all dead around, specially with area effect, sometimes one wirlwind is a SOT reward, second spawn almost equal, a little more funny, the 3 is tricky because all are spellcasters, it you dont let them target you much at once and hunt them one by one they die fast too, a matriarch can die in 3 hits, even faster with a fast slayer weapon, it's no time, 4th spawn is (for me) easier, they cast less on you, but Mephitis is another history...

I have only charged on her in Ilshenar, no solo, with more people, and i did not honor her, sometimes i can stay in melee several seconds, usually have to run soon, she hits very very hard and poisons, and the damm webs... (have to try the trapbox), Mephitis is very hard but Ricktor is harder i think, with a full trained Sampire and a good, very good weapon, i think she can be soloed.

About Harrower, all i know is that it's always pkamp, and you must go with lot of people and somebody discord him if you want to kill him someday, but i 've no personal experience.

a question:
what use is for 30 anatomy?

Regards.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My problem with the spider spawn has always been the matriarch/dread spider level. Since you pretty much have to pick them out one at a time, I could never kill them fast enough.

Meph herself is actually not too hard for a sampire who has healing and knows what he's doing, so long as you have a spider (arachnid) slayer which fits the bill.

I haven't tried using trapped boxes, but instead used (I don't try any more, I'll be doing it again soon, I'm sure. Building a new sammy on a different shard) heal pots for the first hit after the web.

Even if the box doesn't free you from her webbing, you can still use it to start up a bandage if you were at full health when trapped in the web.

R

Radix

healing with bandages... heal pots
?¿ most sampires dont use healing, and we cant use heal and cure pots, do you mean in human form? without life leeching and super st. regen?
or you drop tactics for healing?

P.D: blue petals are worthless, is'n it?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
?¿ most sampires dont use healing, and we cant use heal and cure pots, do you mean in human form? without life leeching and super st. regen?
or you drop tactics for healing?

P.D: blue petals are worthless, is'n it?
The comment including healing was specifically oriented to Lynk, who does use healing, and was also the template which I used once upon a time which included 99 necro as well as healing. The trick is to use extra skill buffs from jewels. I had +15 mace fighting, +27 necromancy on my ring and bracelet as well as the +5 necro and +10 spirit speak from the bloodwood spirit. With those 57 extra points and the fact that I wasn't at 120 bushido/parry/mace (for a total of 72 extra points), I was able to tweak in extra healing skill which made a huge difference against opponents which hit for more than I drained such as Mephitis, Rikktor or the bone demon in Doom.

It's really not a bad thing to add to a sampire template.

And the only potions a sampire can't use are cure potions.

R

Radix

i suppose you are right Connor, heal pots dont have garlic, but about poisoning, the real problem, if i am not wrong there is a poison that vampires cannot resist, and that poison cannot be resisted with petals, right? (and surely cannot be resisted with 120 resisting) then..., what use is this petals for a vamp?

By Ex: you fight Chief Paroxismus, you can eat petals and use vampire form, your are going to be fatal poisoned for sure!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My problem with the spider spawn has always been the matriarch/dread spider level. Since you pretty much have to pick them out one at a time, I could never kill them fast enough.
That's what I was worried about.

I

InspectorGadget

i suppose you are right Connor, heal pots dont have garlic, but about poisoning, the real problem, if i am not wrong there is a poison that vampires cannot resist, and that poison cannot be resisted with petals, right? (and surely cannot be resisted with 120 resisting) then..., what use is this petals for a vamp?

By Ex: you fight Chief Paroxismus, you can eat petals and use vampire form, your are going to be fatal poisoned for sure!
The idea of a sampire is to more damage to "heal" through the poison...I myself tenp to run with protection and worst case scenario cast cleanse by fire.

C

Connor_Graham

Ups, sorry, i made a mistake, i was speaking about orange petals, yep, blue ones are the useful ^^
For Sampires yes they are useless, for anyone else, no. That's why I make so much selling them. :D

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh! Forgot to mention something else that was also quite helpful when doing the spawn.

Freequently honouring one of the multitude of monsters you are fighting and focusing on that one means that when it dies you will regen all hit points stamina and mana.

This is just another great way to keep yourself alive and kicking during rough times.
Yes...that is what you should be doing on a sampire or any bushido-based character for PvM.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm trying to think of tactics & techniques to solve the dilemma of the 3rd and 4th tier of the Arachnid spawn. Seems to me the problem is swarm casting, or in otherwords, if you get too many spellcasters on you at once you won't be able to heal through their near-simultaneous mana dump. I would prefer to use a surrogate to take the targeting brunt off the mage. These are ideas (probably unfeasible or bad ones at that, but might help spurring some ingenuity):

1) Use animate dead to create additional targets (con will probably be the fact that they will die too quickly to make the karma loss worth it)

2) What about running human and using JOAT spellweaving to toss out a nature's fury, let the monsters attack, honor a target, then rush into the center and whirlwind attack

3) Purposefully use valor at level 3 to speed it up :)

4) Use human JOAT to cast Poison or Paralyze fields using scrolls then target each monsters one at a time

Those are just ideas. Again, I think the consensus is to run as an elf so the JOAT related ideas are probably not feasible. I don't think animate dead is a good option for anyone but a wammy (high necro and ss), but the result raising matriarchs and dread spiders probably isn't worth it. Maybe the best option is to try to heal through it all. Lynk's prefered template with healing might be the best option (see http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=121501).

-OBSIDIAN-

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are just ideas. Again, I think the consensus is to run as an elf so the JOAT related ideas are probably not feasible. I don't think animate dead is a good option for anyone but a wammy (high necro and ss), but the result raising matriarchs and dread spiders probably isn't worth it. Maybe the best option is to try to heal through it all. Lynk's prefered template with healing might be the best option (see http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=121501).

-OBSIDIAN-
That thread should be a sticky, probably the most worthwhile sampire template discussion that there has been.

I

InspectorGadget

2) What about running human and using JOAT spellweaving to toss out a nature's fury, let the monsters attack, honor a target, then rush into the center and whirlwind attack

3) Purposefully use valor at level 3 to speed it up :)

Maybe the best option is to try to heal through it all. Lynk's prefered template with healing might be the best option (see http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=121501).

-OBSIDIAN-
Bolded i would say is the best option...you can basically pick your targets then, i would tend to say...get as many dread spiders on you at once first...then move to the matriachs.

The healing thing, is nice but...what you gain from healing...you lose in evasion, as an elf...i seriously doubt you will pull 1 evade of, as human you may get one.

I think your best bet is just hope you have a nice Mana leech whirlwind arachnid slayer and pull as much as you can at once and work your way in.

The fielding is pretty much useless. Dreads are immune(100% poison resits), and both have high resist spells so para doesnt last. Also they dispel fields very fast, and seem, to run some script to auto cure :p

I run human atm, may be switching to elf but my stats are pretty solid, and natures fury is another good idea...problem is 2fold with them:

1)they are 100%poison damage so do 0damage to dreads,
2)they get dispelled very quick for the mana cost.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Solo Rikktor with dificulties on my Spell weaver, Mage, Tamer. A level 6 circle (Focus) is a must. Massive amounts of Mana and Mana regen, and Spell Damage increase is a must. The use of Gift of renewal, and arcane empowerment is basically how you keep up healing the your Dragon. Utilizing Log out and log back in to get your dragon when his life is critically low is something that comes with practice, just remember to get re-protected. :)

You need to be out of Rikktors Earth Quake specail move, something like 8-10 tiles away from the rikktor, Also i like to have my dragon between Me and the rikktor.

Remember you only really need to get the rikktor down to just under half life, after that Word of Death like crazy. use attunment if you get to close on accident.

Another way, that takes a bit on most boss's is simply pre cast explosion run up to the boss, target him and run away off screen before the explosion goes off, very effective with a slayer book and SDI. And Of course Spell weaving is nice for Word of death after half life.

My Template:
100 magery- 120 with crystaline Ring
100 Focus- 120 with Crystaline Ring
120 Med.
109 Taming.
115 Lore.
120 Spell Weaving, (A level 6 focus)

Notice No Vet, So do not let your Dragon Die, or it adds 10 mins to the Spawn. Utilize Gift of Life. on your self and Dragon

I know it has some left over Skill points, Never tried but it may be enough to get into Wraith Form, Hrm not sure?

The actual Spawn: level one i use strictly Essence of wind, the rest of the levels i get get Massive Mobs on dragon, and he does a good job, and using Essence of wind helps.

Remember to utilize Log and and log out when needed.

Hope this helps,
J.B.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're looking for warrior techniques, not so much all kill skill.

G

guum

A related question: how do you deal with slimes as a sampire? Do you just bring three or four backup weapons? Personally, even though it's the easiest one, I'd much rather deal with the vermine horde spawn on any of my other characters than my meleer, just due to the slimes killing my weapon's durability in about 5 minutes flat.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for vermin i agree.. i'd rather solo it on a regular necro mage. But it's easy on a sampire too. I remember bringing an ordinary war hammer crafted by my smith and using that for whirlwind, once i ran out of mana i'd pull out a mana leech wep and switch back.

Was kind of a pain but better than destroying a good war hammer.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It's ok. I sent him a PM about a week ago in reference to a statement he made in another thread about soloing Rikktor. He chose to post here so others could see his reply.

I don't know if this thread has spurred anyone to try an arachnid spawn or not. If so, I'd like to hear how it went. The thread has re-invigorated my desire to complete my Sampire and I hope to get back to his training tonight... Just need to make him an elf first.

The other spawn type discussed a little was demon. Seems like the level 3 mana dump would be similar, but maybe a little easier than the spiders. What weapon are you all using for Abyss spawns? Seems like an Exiler and UBWS Twinkling Scim would be the best option. Are you finding the traditional Sampire better able to handle this spawn type than arachnid?

Thanks again for all your replies. I am enjoying this discussion.

-OBSIDIAN-

R

Radix

Well, i was fighting Semidar yesterday with my sampire (human male), equiped the Redeemer with EOO, consecrate.. etc, all effects on, and 100 DI, to make a fast run over her while other players distrac her, here we go!! there was so many system messages that i cannot read all, but she hit me for 152 damage!!! This looks like was payback damage ^^ i know She returns spell damage to males and do more damage with his life suck power, but melee damage also? this was a single hit (apart from other more "common" hits for 70, 72 points..."

Wow, i did read now, i forget it >> She also does double damage reflect to male characters who attack her with direct damage

http://http://www.uoguide.com/Semidar

This is like: if you are a male sampire, run like hell!!!

I

InspectorGadget

A related question: how do you deal with slimes as a sampire? Do you just bring three or four backup weapons? Personally, even though it's the easiest one, I'd much rather deal with the vermine horde spawn on any of my other characters than my meleer, just due to the slimes killing my weapon's durability in about 5 minutes flat.
I tend to burn DC/Shadow hammers and get a scimitar wth mana leech and sc.

Then the slimes do no acid damage to the weap.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to burn DC/Shadow hammers and get a scimitar wth mana leech and sc.

Then the slimes do no acid damage to the weap.
As a swordsman you CAN'T be using anything but a Soulseeker for the Baracoon spawn ;)

Just carry 2 and repair after each solo run and you'll never have a problem.

Saying that though, I'd agree with Lynk and say I prefer to solo the 'coon with my necro mage with high SDI.

I

InspectorGadget

As a swordsman you CAN'T be using anything but a Soulseeker for the Baracoon spawn ;)

Just carry 2 and repair after each solo run and you'll never have a problem.

Saying that though, I'd agree with Lynk and say I prefer to solo the 'coon with my necro mage with high SDI.
Actually, i tend to use a Repond slayer Mana leech HCI scimmy for the boss(so i dont miss whirlwind and lose perfection), and a sc -1 mana leech hit area scimmy for the spawn(with vermin slayer tali)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well back to the Abyss spawn group, someone mentioned earlier that Sampire's aren't affected by anti-male reflection of semidar. Sounds like Radix had a different experience. I thought it still affected male's in Vamp form. Has anyone actually tried Semidar with a male character in Wraith form?

Radix (and anyone else) -- how did you handle the level 3 and 4 abyss spawn? Did you find that you were able to handle it without any resisting spells? Sounds like this spawn type is certainly easier for the Sampire (provided we solve the gender issue with Semidar) than the Arachnid spawn.

-OBSIDIAN-

C

Connor_Graham

and a sc -1 mana leech hit area scimmy for the spawn(with vermin slayer tali)
You'd be doing more damage with the Soul Seeker (or any repond weapon) and a vermin slayer talisman than without, and would go through the spawn twice as fast. Why do you intentionally not use a repond slayer for ratmen, thus cutting your damage output in half?

R

Radix

Radix (and anyone else) -- how did you handle the level 3 and 4 abyss spawn? Did you find that you were able to handle it without any resisting spells? Sounds like this spawn type is certainly easier for the Sampire (provided we solve the gender issue with Semidar) than the Arachnid spawn.
-OBSIDIAN-
I think so, i left resisting spells soulstonized long long ago, and they debuff you a lot, 3 debuffs on are common, but nothing you cannot handle with. The only problem as always could be a swarm casting from a lot of gargoyles/succubi. And i do not wear a decent demon slayer, i wear a soul or similar (and a poor gargoyle slayer for 3th), lately i not even ride a swampy.
But i am not sure about the difficulty killing speed, i haven't raised alone the 3 and 4th.
Sure somebody did it :p

P.D: i am a bit lazy to try, but i think the bushido and damage loss from anatomy could be acceptable if you can resist most of debuffs, poisonings and paralize, but i had gm r.s and it did not worth the 100 skill points, maybe 110/120 it's worth?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I recently did Semidar with a male character in Wraith form, didn't get hit once.

For a while there was a Ninja Sampire on Atlantic that was going toe to toe with Demon Berzerkers, at 120 Ninjitsu theres a 90% chance you will divert physical attacks to the image and when you do the monster just stands there getting hit until it reflags.

I also tried a 4/6 chiv med ninja for soloing balrons for honor and found it a lot easier than it is with a sampire, maybe this would work well for Rikktor, Meph as they're essentially just melee bosses, Rikktor only EQ's when hes targeting someone. Meph would be harder as he parras/poisons/pulls you in when you damage him. Delayed spells from the monster, hit spell from you, or not curing before the tick will all reflag quicker.

Does anyone know if mirror images heal paroxysmus?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No one is talking at all about Neira and Undead spawns. Is that because it is easier with another character type such as an ABC Archer who has resist?

-OBSIDIAN-

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Neiras best done on a melee sampire imo, so you can whirlwind the extra spawn if you can't cut the bones in time.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neira is probably quicker for the melee fighter or archer than Baracoon.

Between a conjurer's trinket and undead slayer, even lich lords die in 2-3 hits, making rotting corpses the only thing which will slow you down.

G

guum

Neira is probably quicker for the melee fighter or archer than Baracoon.

Between a conjurer's trinket and undead slayer, even lich lords die in 2-3 hits, making rotting corpses the only thing which will slow you down.
Or getting hit by 3 blood oaths simulataneously from bone mages then whirlwinding...lots and lots of blood oaths in that spawn.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Soul seekers are not only cheap, but effective... also throw-away battle axes work great...

R

RichDC

Soul seekers are not only cheap, but effective... also throw-away battle axes work great...
I still dont see why people dont use dc-copper runics and make a sc ,area effect, mana leech weap, so long as its sc it take 0 damage from the spawns acid.