• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solitary Dungeon Crawling just got easier on Atlantic

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok incase you all Have not seen these yet as they was just placed 2 days ago ...Crystal elf has Now placed teleporter portals at Tram Humility And Felluca Chaos shrines and they link up with all his houses buy the dungeons he has house by. So check them out and maybe drop a donation or 2 in his mail box at his Ice dungeon felluca house. He seems like a very cool guy and helps out players if he can. So remember if your in that dungeon all alone & die just use the Shrine portals ;)
Teleporter central.jpg Humility Shrine Portal.jpg
Chaos shrine.jpg

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crystal Elf's teleporter houses are really helpful. I use them a lot and regularly.
I just wonder how many accounts he has...He's one of the biggest contributor to UO and Atlantic Shard.
I'd really like to say thank you very much for all your effort for these houses.

I just noticed his fel yew gate teleporter house suddenly disappeared recently. I now miss it since I use it a lot until it disappeared.
One tiny inconvenient thing I just found in his new house is that I just can't see the teleporter tiles when I'm standing on them because the roof above the tiles are empty.

Thanks again, I'll make some donations.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those not knowing this is on Atlantic... and he dropped the fel Yew house so he could place one of the Shrine houses as having it there in yew for rezs didn't seem to be really needed with all the red healers. his Main goal Was for Players to use the Ankh of sacrifice to get rezed & in talking to him He liked the idea of placing by the Shrines So there would be no waiting period if you needed another resurrection. Oh And Really @Apetul I reallllllllllly think you need to change your Signature message of [ English is not my primary language] if your going to be the spelling police and I'm sorry I had to LOL when @Zeke Nailed you. But yeah If you want to learn more about the Mysterious Crystal Elf ...Drop him a message oh his Malas house message board I did & that how this all came about. just like rest ...err I should say most of us LOL he is here to have fun make some friends & just have a great time.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok Atlantic Since some people was upset the Fel yew house was dropped Crystal elf has replaced in a new spot ..I have taken Screen shots .....I hope you can Follow the pics to find it :twak:
Fel Yew Crystal Elf.jpg
If you look the mini map it is Strait East from the LLTS house Steps

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wouldn't this thread be bettered served on the ATL forum?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reallllllllllly think you need to change your Signature message of [ English is not my primary language] if your going to be the spelling police
Dont be mad! You already learned something today, right? its Felucca not felluca. And about the dont/don't or its/it's, well, I dont use apostrophes on my native language (spanish) and because my keyb, they arent (<-- oh!) quick to hit so.. i dont use them, and i dont care :)

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont be mad! You already learned something today, right? its Felucca not felluca. And about the dont/don't or its/it's, well, I dont use apostrophes on my native language (spanish) and because my keyb, they arent (<-- oh!) quick to hit so.. i dont use them, and i dont care :)
I'm not mad & ill still type felluca Cus everyone nose what I meen bie That ...Just seems funny what do you do just troll the forums to correct everyone on their English Gosh I hope you never hit Facebook or a chat room your head would explode with all the misspelling slang. Yea I learned something some people like to dish out I'm Better than you isms ....But when the mirror is turned on them, they turn their back ...Saying I don't need to look at myself I'm perfect...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok Atlantic Since some people was upset the Fel yew house was dropped Crystal elf has replaced in a new spot ..I have taken Screen shots .....I hope you can Follow the pics to find it :twak:

If you look the mini map it is Strait East from the LLTS house Steps
upset about a Felucca house?

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upset about a Felucca house?
yeah he thought hardly anyone used his little 7x8 (I think) plot by felluca yew gate like way over east but since he had a few people sad about this he replaced it & someone had taken his old spot but he was able to place a bigger plot

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah he thought hardly anyone used his little 7x8 (I think) plot by felluca yew gate like way over east but since he had a few people sad about this he replaced it & someone had taken his old spot but he was able to place a bigger plot
Good to know it will be used.