• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solinari, Europa?? Info ??

S

SilentFoxXy

Solinari?? TB...Anyone Know of?? in Europa shard

Over night this guy has appeared, somehow taken command of a faction I have played for the past 18mths, is uncontactable, Does anyone at all know Solinari, who is currently Commander of the True Brits in Europa.

18 mths, Stealing, having fun, killing, yes lots of pks, and even more FAM (Faction Allied), but due to bug stuck rigid at level 5. I steal all the sigils, I return them, I get the city like 15 times over, I kill several opp faction members, I kill hundreds of Wisps and OLs in despise, and stuck at level 5 , cant run for leadership.

Some guy turns up, does diddly squat and is commander, something not right.

The guy has cut the throat of all his members. He has placed a 100% tithe on faction kills, and raised the cost of every resource vendor to 300%.

This is not the way to get folk into Factioning. He has stopped the average player killing faction allied, and totally stopped hard working faction members from buying regs and boards at a sensible price.

Ive posted elsewhere about the multi chars and possible multi votes in new publish ;)

CatT

I

Inquisitor [AK]

seen him a few times dont know wich guild he belongs to tou
but i think its the [+] aka pact aka we ally evryone