• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet SOLD

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This will be an auction starting NOW! Auction will end 7/5 9:00pm EST.
All bids MUST be posted here. If you do not want your name tied to auction for whatever reason, please let me know and have a proxy bid for you.
Again, no bids via ICQ. Thanks for understanding and lets have fun with this sweet pup!

No Reserve, No Buyout, No 10 Min Rule.. Get your bids in NOW...you snooze, you lose!

Freshly Tamed BLAZE Cu, located on Baja but will xfer to Atlantic if need be.

Currently looking for offers hope to sell fast but not in any hurry. If not enough interest, I will keep :)

upload_2016-7-3_12-2-30.png upload_2016-7-3_12-2-48.png upload_2016-7-3_12-3-9.png

upload_2016-7-3_12-2-6.png

Last edited:

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All bids MUST be posted here. If you do not want your name tied to auction for whatever reason, please let me know and have a proxy bid for you.
Again, no bids via ICQ. Thanks for understanding and lets have fun with this sweet pup!

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh im well known if you wanna talk to me in Luna whats your name? Im serious not ****ing with you at all

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

10 minute rule?

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

No Reserve, No Buyout, No 10 Min Rule.. Get your bids in NOW...you snooze, you lose!
Was just below where you ended your quote o_O

You had me though, took me a couple times to see it too, maybe its the green?!? Or maybe its just the green text. ;):danceb:

None the less, no 10 minute rule

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have no idea how pets work in pvp can someone give me an idea with detail on how this pet would make a difference other then it looking cool?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Best Friend

This Pet is only nice looking. Not more ( ok its stats are very good for a blaze)

Pet in pvp seems very limited
From what I know:
Dread Warhorse
Bane Dragon
Rune Beetle + bake Kitsune
Maybe a GD

@pvp pros correct me if iam wrong