• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
View attachment 24576 View attachment 24572 View attachment 24573 View attachment 24574 View attachment 24575

I have the legs, norse helm, sleeves, gorget and gloves but no tunic. The Norse helm is also misspelled and labeled Nose. Please see the photos. These are located on Baja. Thanks :)
The normal pricing for phoenix armor is about 100 million per piece, or 600-800 million for the whole suit. ( not counting the new boots of course) The mispelled Nose Helm is actually the more common version, they were released two times, the originals in 1999 were spelled Nose Helm, which is what the name of that type of helmet was at the time, the devs later changed that type of helmets name to Norse instead, the 2nd release was with the creation of the asian shards years later and was spelled Norse helm because they were made after the devs re-named that type of helmet. The second ones spelled Norse Helm are usually worth 150-175 million.

Last edited:

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd offer 400m for them. Though i be surprised if you accepted.

My ICQ is 148756885

Regards ~

Lord Damascus [-TN-]
English Chap - Top Notch

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damascus~ lowest I can go is 500 mill sorry. And that's with the items picked up and bought on Baja. Thanks anywho thou.

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Without sounding like a complete pain in the bum, I'd pay 500m is if the items were on Atlantic..

Regards ~

Lord Damascus [-TN-]
English Chap - Top Notch