• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling SCAFFOLD

Due to differences between timezones i will delay the ending of the auction to Monday 16 so also american bidders can make their offers this sunday.
Auction will end monday at 21.00 uk time.

S

Stewpid

A buy out offer of 290 arrived and im waiting for other big offers so if ur thinking off purchasing this time u should hurry up...This is getting sold fast...Tomorrow last day!!!!
So you are rejecting his BUY OUT price of 290? I thought buy out meant you accept the bid, close the bidding, and he/she buys it... Guess I'm just confused. What is your buyout price, since 290 is obviously not it?

M

mandosa-nice

In shop web you find the scaffold for 200m max ;)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Argh, please don't edit your original posts in the future, it makes it really hard to search for prices when people do this. The title is fine so people know not to click on it, but the body of the post is bad.