• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD/CLOSED

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow, so @Weasel scammed you?

That just aent right, especially on Stratics...
You paid him 1.9b and he gave you only 1 jewel?

@Weasel - is this just a misunderstanding from @Kas or are you a scammer?

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I don't think he's a scammer but it seems he's been active and won't reply to me. Hoping it's just a misunderstanding. Or some sort of emergenacy happened. But at this point I'm not sure.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well if you do not hear from him, please make sure to loop in @Merlin to help protect future buyers/sellers.
I'm not sure if Merlin has any control over the future of @Weasel 's posts, but it's worth a conversation if the guy did in fact scam you.

Sorry to hear about your results @Kas . :(

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well if you do not hear from him, please make sure to loop in @Merlin to help protect future buyers/sellers.
I'm not sure if Merlin has any control over the future of @Weasel 's posts, but it's worth a conversation if the guy did in fact scam you.

Sorry to hear about your results @Kas . :(
While there is nothing I can do in particular to force a sale or take action without hearing from both sides, but I can keep an eye out for the type of activity in the future from this poster. I definitely appreciate being looped in so that I know who the 'bad actors' are on our Trade forums. Please always do that. I've been in this situation before myself, and I know how frustrating it can be. Going forward, I would be extremely skeptical about paying up front before you have the actual item in hand to anyone other than the most well-known and trusted brokers.

@Weasel - I kindly ask you give @Kas a reply here. As with Mint and Kas, I'm hoping this is some sort of misunderstanding.

Reactions: Kas

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@mint @Kas @Merlin appologies, i had issues at work, i mentioned to Kas, i had to leave the apartment because i could no longer afford it, i have been offline for the last couple weeks, i was active a couple times because while i was gone my friend used my account to update some offers for me for when i get back, this is the first day i was able to get back on. Kas, i can give you the jewel when you answer me back. ill be around today 4pm EST - 10pm EST

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Weasel @Kas @Merlin

I think we can call this issue resolved, and it was all just a miscommunication as we originally assumed. :banana:
@Weasel - Thank you for clarifying, and just understand that this only came up as we want to protect all forum members as best as we can as a community. :thumbsup:
We would do the same to help you in the event someone tried to scam you. :fight: