• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD/CLOSED

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
reserve 750m - current bid 1plat, Kas
reserve 400m -bid 900m - Kas-
reserve 400m - no current bid
All hardly used. ICQ 351646631
Bidding will be done at 4pm 7/20/2016
I CANNOT AND WILL NOT SELL PRIOR TO SALE FOR WITHOUT BUYOUTS IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO OTHER POTENTIAL BIDDERS, currently on vacation and unable to log onto my account until the day of the bidding is finished, i will check post multiple times a day however for updates/replies/answers to questions.
10 MINUTE RULE WILL BE IN EFFECT

Last edited:

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Appologies for the late response Kimm, i cannot give the item to you immediately with the bid, because that would be unfair to other potential bidders. All bids will close at 4/20/2016 at 4PM, no sales will be done prior.

kimminjun7077

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Appologies for the late response Kimm, i cannot give the item to you immediately with the bid, because that would be unfair to other potential bidders. All bids will close at 4/20/2016 at 4PM, no sales will be done prior.
But wait until when?

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
3 300 mill I know it's less but no one wants just 35 Di now. Since everything else its like crazy OP
Appologies, but i cannot take that as a bid for it is not over the reserve. if it does not go for minimum 400 in the next few days, then i cannot sell, as that would also be unfair to other potential bidders that were following reserve rules.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you do not give a second date, the accused halgeot.
Sorry, i do not know what you mean. No matter the bid, i will not sell before 7/20 because would be unfair to other potential buyers, you would have to wait until the auction for these items are finished, i've said multiple times 7/20 at 4pm.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno if anyone mentioned/noticed but #1 is a clean jewel, good for PVE too - very nice. I would have put that in the title of the thread.

There are a lot of PVE tamers that would probably love to have that jewel if they knew it was for sale, you could probably see offers above 2 platinum.

I don't even use a PVE tamer and I want it.

#1 - 1 plat

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno if anyone mentioned/noticed but #1 is a clean jewel, good for PVE too - very nice. I would have put that in the title of the thread.
What do you mean? Its antique.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Kas i hope you know dropping your bid down will nolonger make you the higher bidder, i told you on ICQ i can offer proof of the 600m offer on ICQ.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Hmm I misunderstood I thought he posted here but I'll go Back to icq bid sorry.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Alright gentlemen - a bid was respectfully retracted and I see how this may have caused some confusion and possibility to fall back to previous bids, but let's allow the seller to sort out how he wants to treat these sales.

Please take disputes/insults to PM.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Alright gentlemen - a bid was respectfully retracted and I see how this may have caused some confusion and possibility to fall back to previous bids, but let's allow the seller to sort out how he wants to treat these sales.

Please take disputes/insults to PM.
So when I say something like he does, you flag me and give me a warning but when he harasses me, you don't? Ok, bias? Nah, just stratics!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Dear @genchattroll101 im poor? Resort to lies now? And this claim to harrasment from a chat troll is worthless. I'll be done commenting now again good luck troll boy. Maybe you will learn along with bestfriend
In all fairness it's not a troll! Kas u are having a bad day. He is just adding to the trade item not trolling. And saved me a bunch of gold. Mad respect troll

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Hahahahaha as I said good luck to both of you. You have pissed me of for the last time and you will both feel it. Actions on here do show people watch.... And read... And you both fail big time. Again good luck and sorry @Weasel for the bs posts.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good looks!!! Number 1 800mill. Since other bids were removed.
Um...my bid was not retracted or removed @ 800m for #1.
You are still the high bidder at 1.1plat according to the main thread.
If you are canceling your other bids, you'd still have to bid me over 800m.

Dear @genchattroll101 im poor? Resort to lies now? And this claim to harrasment from a chat troll is worthless. I'll be done commenting now again good luck troll boy. Maybe you will learn along with bestfriend
...genchattroll101 always pops in to random threads to get everyone riled up and then removes his posts after. You'll see him around again I'm sure, just ignore his posts.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
mint I said sorry mint 900 mill. Then after that there was no more bids. So you are right I'm at 900 mill. But there's no point in honoring the 1.1 plat. Not going to outbid myself lol

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
With the 10 minute rule in effect, no other bids have been said, @Kas is the winnder of both #1 and #2, and #3 went unbidded, and will not be sold.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
"Bidding will be done at 4pm 7/20/2016
I CANNOT AND WILL NOT SELL PRIOR TO SALE FOR WITHOUT BUYOUTS IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO OTHER POTENTIAL BIDDERS, currently on vacation and unable to log onto my account until the day of the bidding is finished, i will check post multiple times a day however for updates/replies/answers to questions.
10 MINUTE RULE WILL BE IN EFFECT"

It's 30 minutes until 4pm for me.
You didn't list a time zone.
Also, it says Best Friend is the high bidder @ 1.1bil.

Is this over? :violin:

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@mint no, Best friend retracted his bid back to 900m, appologies for not specifying TZ, i'm EST, i dont sell things too often on Stratics, and i've been away, hard to update everytime things change

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Weasel hey sir tried getting in contact on Icq not sure if it's working and I sent a message on here as well. Need to pick up #1 as soon as we can meet up. Please let me know thanks

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems like seller @Weasel has put me on ignore and is also ignoring my messeges. He has been active since I've tried to contact over and over. I received one of the jewls I won and in the process he asked if he could keep jewl #1 a little longer I agreed and paid for both jewls. I still yet have to receive last jewl. Yes it's my fault for trusting but I guess beware.
Well I hope you either get your 1Bil back or the jewel you paid for, definitely not a small amount of gold to just trust someone with... unless he was a well known broker or stratics user but even there...

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Yeh I understand that is what it is I guess. Thought we had it all worked out non problems and the way he talked seemed legit. My mistake again. Just trying to watch out for others as well.