• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOld and over

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So basically I can do 1gp each? If so then that's my starting bid for each :D

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Updating @virem 30 mil on studded luck chest @Planters 55 mil on blessed dagger? it is insured so want to make sure we get right item here icq me or message me or repost and ill fix it and 2 mil on the stat ring. @Deprave 400 mil on real lt sash @BBear 30 mil on garg brac @CovenantX 75 mil on gorget and sleeves @Happy Rage 30 mil on enhanced woodland legs @Summoned 60 mil on butcher knife @Archnight 1 gold on luck leaf tunic, fc butcher knife and the dbl blessed thigh boots. and remember you can offer a buyout, @Best Friend its there to maybe get u ur peice faster or to for u guys to get it cheaper or to save my butt cause reserves are so low might end up selling a item worth a plat for 30 mil but beats a gold =p 650968665 Xellos And i just posted some jewels another auction ending same day and time check it out nice mage jewels!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30m 1gold thigh boots, 105m 1gold gorget, 100m 1 gold studded tunic

I think bids are right, please correct me if im wrong...

Last edited:

Jay Bird

Adventurer
id do 500 mil on gorget and 500 mil on stat ring for a buyout if ya want to take that. let me know when ever you read this please and thank you.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
@Best Friend 120 mil on the blessed butcher knife and 280 mil on the woodland legs @Jay Bird Gorget 250// 120 mil bone arms //30 mil leaf tunic and 85 mil split dagger 500 on skill ring. @Jack_UO 100 mil on studded luck tunic and dbl blessed thigh boots . @Deprave 400 mil on real lt sash @BBear 30 mil on garg brac

Jay Bird

Adventurer
ill bid 400 woodland legs 150 butcher knife [the items @Best Friend bid on] ill be a gentleman and bail him out. dont want him thinking the bid are getting to high or nothing lol.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
I dont remember how to change this to discussion this is still a auction that ends Friday at 10 pm central but someone lemme know how to change thing to discussion or ill put this i dont care what anyone posts on my thread as long as it is related to the post and items in hand even if they dont bid on something idc i dont want noone getting a warning for something stupid so for @Merlin can we make this under discussion or someone lemme know how. i can go through bs and find bids im not worried about that just dont need noone getting in trouble.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Thread is now discussion so u guys can say what ever idc as long as it is related to something with this auction/// a bid/// person bidding///a item idc just have fun and dont get in trouble as we all know big brother is watching :eyes: auction still ends Friday 10 pm central time

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did a minor thread clean up here.

If you want to bid or discuss the items - fine. However, do not take personal swipes at other posters in the process. The RoC is still in affect for this thread (Rules of Conduct | Stratics Community Forums) . Please keep it civil, folks.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The dagger in picture says blessed and insured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk