• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Sold a Rare recently?

D

DVI

If you have sold a rare recently, such as an event item, server birth, rubble etc I'd like to know about it.

the following information would be appreciated:

Item Name
Price sold for [in the case of trades, the estimated value]

Thank you,

[DVI]

P

PoCove

Maybe he is compiling a List of 'How much they are worth" lists

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A Tricorne Hat Looted From An Undead Pirate (6) -60M

Ring That Bound The Shadowlord To His Pet (1) -175M

An Enchanted Fey Spear (4?) -60M

How "recent" do you want? That's my sales as of March. Sorry I'm not as active as a lot of you so I can't contribute much information :/

P

PoCove

I have sold ...

Minion of Morissia 50 mil
Legs of the Phoenix 40 mil

this month as well

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Queen Dawn's New Years Proclamation (Blue Scroll) (~6) - 100m (sold off a vendor during the Great Lakes rares fest shortly after i put it up)

I Was Not The Last Man Standing On Atlantic 2010 (Sash) (~25) - 35m

Phoenix arms, legs, and gorget as a set - 125m

And just to help with the information in the event item list, the Atlantic PvM competition sash was dropped off corpses and the last man standing sash was given vending machine style. Manticore's list has the drop method for those two items swapped.

Y

Yen Sid

Origin-

Irish Whiskey (40)- Sold 5 @ 20mil per

A Key: Key To An Old Locked Box (Purple) (10)- 30mil

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get why some people want to keep the price they paid for an item a secret? am i missing something?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe you can put a solid value on an item, it all depends on the desire of the seller and the buyer. What might be worth 10 gold to one person could be worth 100 mil to another. Pretty cut and dry to me...supply and demand.

Perfect example by Bliss above of course.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna's Doll 3B, 1.5B in gold and 1.5B plus in other stuff