• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Soggy Boots

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Sultan walked up the road towards his palace, his shoes squelching from the diving trip.

On arriving his butler Henry took his stick. "How did it go sir? Did you get the little goblin back to his home?"
The Sultan sat down and began to remove his shoes "Oh not at all. That was all show."

"Show?" replied the confused Butler. "Yes, I actually whispered to the smelly thing if he'd like to go somewhere else to pick up discarded treasures - that's all he wants!" the Sultan snapped.

The Butler clearly used to the Sultans lies nodded and hung up his shoes to dry. "So what did you trade the Goblin in return for his ship?"

The Sultan stood up and wandered into his pantry. "Why of course a bed and warm home in the richest place in Britannia to scavenge."

Last edited:

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FYI I was asked and I can confirm, Snox does nothing........ yet. :devil: This was purely to wrap up his story.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could possibly make him a Trash Barrel so he can take items from people...?