• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Social Party, Mail From Siege

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Social Party, Mail From Siege

Once the Easter Egg hunt was finished and we all returned to the EM hall we received a visit from HRM Blackthorn! ♥

King Blackthorn: I didn't bring much, but I brought some food
Thring: People already turned in the eggs?
King Blackthorn: I figured we do a small gathering. social party so to speak.
View attachment 46589
A M A D E U S: food is good
King Blackthorn: No one had more than 30, correct?
Thring: *Nods*
Kimi Mori: how many eggs did you do AMADEUS?
A M A D E U S: 30
Delores Duende: how many were there
King Blackthorn: It was only a one winner type thing today
Kimi Mori: wow
King Blackthorn: 150
Delores Duende: wow
King Blackthorn: plus Victim's one
Joline Maza: hmm.....
Read more about this article here...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Congrats to Amadeus :)
I believe the Kings drinks was a little to strong for one of my younger members, but he sure was good looking in his kilt and boots :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to Amadeus :)
I believe the Kings drinks was a little to strong for one of my younger members, but he sure was good looking in his kilt and boots :p
That would have been the "Possums Finest" I handed out. it was double distilled and highly potent stuff.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Short side note: I attended an EM event last night on a prodo shard, although I did quit these kind of mass-madness at least 3 years ago. I thought I would like to have some nice time with my girl.

What a waste of time... Running around in places completely unknown to noobs, getting stuck in dungeons and on teleporters not functioning... Absolutely confusing communication and totally crowded with shardhoppers. After we got totally lost we somehow managed to reached the boss, some help we got was rather insulting than helpful. In the final fight you could neither reach nor attack the boss, because bazillions of players were around. While occupied with healing and ressing my wife and constantly being poisoned, I wasn't able to hit the boss even one time. You simply couldn't see him with all the other players around and onscreen poisoning messages for 60 and more players and dragons. The colossus being constantly dispelled.

I must admit, I was totally outraged and I decided to stick to my motto: Never ever again an event on a prodo shards.

My three recent em events on Siege were so much better. Thank god that I joined this wonderful place.

And last comment: Transfer tokens are the source of all bad things ;-)

Sorry for going off topic, I needed relief...

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have to agree with you Eaerendil, my main, (Drakelord), is on Sonoma, a smaller shard in people count, yet ever EM event, where there is bound to be a drop, there is a HUGE amount of people attenting these event. Most are shard hoppers. I wish that all EM drops were shard bound much like the EM lanterns Willow gave out during her recent promotions, several people were upset that they were shard bound. One lady started that she wanted to take her lantern to her home shard as she had a museum. Several told her to move her museum to Sonoma :).

At ever EM event on Sonoma where there is a chance of getting a drop there is a mass number of tamers and dragons and a limit amount of drops. EM Willow has always set a limit of 15 when she has such an event. Yet there will be far more attending. The only time I was able to get a drop was the time gate event. At the gobal events the count of drops is set higher, most are give away like the time gate was. I done far better here, attending three EM Hawker's events with drops, claiming three for myself, one I sold off as I had very little in funds but two I kept. And I don't have a tamer here :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hope more will make the choice to move to here :)