SOB

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
YOu SoB!
hacker scripter scam artist piece a trash..i fart in your general direction sir!! and the nastiest of gas!!!...you know who you are, and i know who you are...so we both know who we be....im on to you:gee:

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
i bet in 3 guesses i know who u r talkn about (doubt it would take all 3 though)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
i cant!, id like too! but i would prolly get the toss out...you know your all feeling it too!!

S

Sunrise

aye...I know what you mean Big time...I hate dupers...thats why I drink me Ale..now if they find a way do dupe me ale..Ill hunt them to the ends of the worlds...

For Dupe ale don't taste the same as Pure ale..:danceb: :pint:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
oh im with ya there!!!
they mess with the drink...and theres hell to pay

C

Cysphruo

what happened?

and there's something disturbing about this smiley :gee:

S

Sunrise

aye it says you think I look bad? :gee:

You should see how the other guy looks!!!!

D

dielock

I hate dupers and cheats as much if not more than you all do. If we find one in our guild they are ousted pronto no warning, nothing. Then the are reported.

D

dielock

:gee: That's me real face after a frank discussion with me wife.

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Otis my Man its Raza... what happend? is pablo back on napa? hit me up on icq bro