• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So..

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i have been sick this last 8 day and counting thanks to my wonderful husband, lol but i want see how thing are going in game, i know i miss my town meeting cuz i was sleeping lol, but i do have the woodmen event starting to morrow and then we have the gov meeting sat i think it said head still a little fuzzy lol. So what are all ur plans other then helping out with cutting tree down for vesper this weekend :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummmmm I don't jack..... And I don't know jack...lol
Am I allowed to just buy boards and turn them in??? Lol

Perhaps I can just make a gold donation :)

You weren't the only one to miss it....I few of us did
Feel better mare...real life Health bars are way more critical then in game ones :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need mare, I can send you some greater heal potions. I hope you feel better.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm Zuck... most of your guild has had your "greater heal" potions.... and are drunk for days afterwards.... no thanks lol
it is a trap Mare.... dont drink anything Zuck sends you!
:)