• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so...

V

Vandetta

as everyone seems to care about M so much... after last night i believe sargon and hag are now gone...

hugs?

MJ's Pet
Bringing love back to uo one hug at a time.

V

Vandetta

people just wanna have fun while playing and not stress. so on that note a few people had to bow out so everyone could have fun. that’s what i got from it. in the end i like everyone so i hope this is a happy solution.
not sure if M will stay or go.
*smiles* maybe shadow will like us now…?
hug it out shadow?

MJ’s Pet
Brining love back to uo one hug at a time.

S

suprshadow

nah, my account is off now. I will always hate M. To many members run their mouth and suck way to much. maybe when M is ready to fight even numbers then i might gain a little bit of respect

V

Vandetta

aw shadow no play?
anyways i am happy that you didn't say all because you wont find me running my mouth in game.
as for the numbers.. the little amount that i have been on lately supr fights with fl and show up in astronomical numbers... i gave away 7 murder counts in one death... which by the way nobody ever takes a screen of me dead... i want to be famous as well... anyways from what i have noticed supr seems to have the numbers these days and then also runs with fl...
i may be wrong and i am sure i will hear about it if i am

hugs?
:drool:

S

SUPRsalad

so whos running the show now? Stuggotz is actually A-okay, when hes A-okay. Question is, can he stay A-okay?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so whos running the show now? Stuggotz is actually A-okay, when hes A-okay. Question is, can he stay A-okay?
Stugotzz is a VERY racist man. I have the emails and ICQs to prove it. Even in game he drersses all white.

V

Vandetta

i think stu may be the guy now but its going to be more of a democ... i think stu will be good along with help from a few other vet members...

hugs?

S

suprshadow

LOL stu is running it LOL... man bubbles i liked you too. but leaving it to a guy like that.. oh man. C ya M

S

SUPRsalad

Stugotzz is a VERY racist man. I have the emails and ICQs to prove it. Even in game he drersses all white.
thats quite a claim to make on stratics man... Stugs is a bitter enemy of mine, and I still wouldn't make a claim like that..

V

Vandetta

who knows what will happpen... i will give anyone a chance... just my canadian nature...
all i know is i am not the person...

hugs?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats quite a claim to make on stratics man... Stugs is a bitter enemy of mine, and I still wouldn't make a claim like that..
Well, at least to me... He has called me names even in game... But I never paged, cause I have said worse over the years after getting killed.