• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So....

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sunrise

3 ft and to the left....

You did ask about me sword right? :p

N

Nibblets

Hrmm...not really hanging at all....I mean that's what the under wire support is for isn't it? Well actually they don't really hang even if it's not there....

N

Nibblets

Like two sunny-side up eggs....

but please, be gentle....don't break them...

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmm...not really hanging at all....I mean that's what the under wire support is for isn't it? Well actually they don't really hang even if it's not there....
Thanks for the Chuckle!

I showed your comment to my wife and she said: "She's gotta be young or they would hang!"

I just about fell out of my chair!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrm... me bees almost 40 and mines don't hang :D
even withouts teh underwires
(me bees a wee bit drunk atm lol)
LoL! :D

But, you see 40 is still Really Young !!

You're young untill you hit 50!! So Really young is (Hmmm), under 45! Yeah that's it, 45!!!

;)

Ken

D

Devils_Reject

lol yep same ol napa i see haha dang i actually kind of miss this game and really do miss the fine community of napa mybe ill come back when the new expansion comes out anybody kno when that might be?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL! :D

But, you see 40 is still Really Young !!

You're young untill you hit 50!! So Really young is (Hmmm), under 45! Yeah that's it, 45!!!

;)

Ken
truthfully your young for only 40 hours! But on the other note SA is scheduled within next two months rom a reliable souce.