• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So would anyone be interested in

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A housewarming/storynight all you would need to bring is a chair or two and a small table oh and a story or poem (some liquer would be nice)

Am thinking around 9 est this Saturday the 30th
any input will be appreciated

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, yes, yes, yes

but this Saturday we would be up against two crowd pleasers..... Deal or No Deal, over on Europa, I think, and the PRAH auction nite

BUT!.... Monday is a holiday for most of us... how about Sunday nite?

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh drats and I was ANTICIPATING an excellant story from you *yea thats right I used your word what ya gonna do about it* maybe next time. Hope nothing too serious has happened

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good news: I'm going to be around this weekend after all.

bad news: it's because I'm enduring a most annoying cold that gives me the attention span of a drunken fruit fly.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumil, we need details :) where, what time.... and, most important, will you be needing more ale? ;)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight actually wouldn't be the best night - between the auction and the town hall broadcast.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I *think* Rumil had intended to switch it to Sunday nite.... but it appears that the peace and quiet of that spot under the tree in Yew has captured him once again

perhaps I'll send my guard to flush him out?

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday evening 9pm est,it will be at Sio's castle as I am renting it for awhile
Will need a gater and if anyone see's Cru guide her there
I have enough vintage ale for her and maybe one other person
oh and bring some chairs and a table

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um ... er ... so about what I said about being around this weekend ... *shuffles uncomfortably* ...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't make me send Cru out after ya, Maplestone

oh... wait... rolleyes: imagine I'd need someone that could actually find ya

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumil, for those of that don't know where that castle is, could you give some directions, please?

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cords are 44-2 N by 36-8 E
Follow the road east out of East Britain Till you come to Ambrosia's white marble plant and flower museum then head north alongside the mountain, I will put some blue goza mats outside the castle there is also a red mailbox on the stoop hope that helps

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty for the wonderful stories and fellowship *bows*

Sorry I left but company arrived and I had to take my leave :eek:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lovely evening, Rumil :) many thanks for your hospitality and to all attending for the stories and poems

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, it was a great evening. It was nice hearing from the old..and the new. Thank you for hosting us Rumil.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the great time last night, I had a blast. We should do it again sometime :D

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish to thank everyone who came last eve, Hope everyone had a good time we had many a great storyteller or poet amongst us last night, I would also like to thank Devilsown and FSB also Magecruella and ELV for all their hard work.
I am thinking about trying to have it once or twice a month for the moment as time will allow ( I have other projects that take precedent over UO)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great! Just let us know when the next one would be :) (This time Ill have a story ready!)