• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So will.........

G

So will the devs get a hint to all of these nerf the new super dragons for pvp threads or just let them be?

60 Damage fireballs is not fun when you're dismounted from a bola

F

fred252

Nothing is wrong with the new dragons. They are fine the way they are. You will have to adapt...adapt...adapt your template if you want to play with them.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

So will the devs get a hint to all of these nerf the new super dragons for pvp threads or just let them be?

60 Damage fireballs is not fun when you're dismounted from a bola

[/ QUOTE ]
"Hint" is already being acted upon ...

FIRST they're looking at pet summoning timers (active thread)

NEXT ... if the timers aren't "enough"
Likely they'll look at one or a mix of
Whether there is ALSO an indication that the ball is in use, or the character is hidden, or frozen or in form or approaching combat or fleeing combat and/or flagging issues or Physical location (fel vs tram,ilish, malas, tokuno, doom, dungeons, overland, on boats, in your dreams)... or time of day and or frequency of macros and whether or not
YOU are involved ...and or whether all the above and/or in combination involves the use of bolas, or other dismount tactics, and/or disarms whether by specials or hacks, or on foot or mounted ....
*deep breath*

OR Else next
Nerf the dragon .. then the conditions pass

didn't you get the memo?

I

imported_Mister E.

Sounds to me like BBQLOU is..........the meat.

G

Funny thing is that as far as loot goes on them, it is JUNK, like 99% of all creatures in UO. There are at least 300 different monsters in the game, yet only about 20 give out decent loot, the rest are a complete and total waste of time. Empty dungeons prove my point on this.

PvPing with one of these Dragons is anyone’s right. There is nothing stopping you from obtaining one. Granted PvPing with pets is very "Newbie" but still part of the game.

I don't expect the devs to tweak the strength on these, because now that they are part of the game, they will fall into the same category as every other bugged or unbalanced issue in UO, and not be corrected.

In fact I bet they work on something else new instead, or better yet, maybe they will give us more gift boxes with bacon in them, after all that is way more important than in game bugs or imbalances.

This is why, I only log in now a-days to PvP or spawn for a bit, until I get fed up and then log off. I have 6 accounts, most of which are at least 8 years old, 2 of which are from 1997.

It's funny because in life you usually are better than someone else if you have more experience, yet UO is the only game I know where they are more concerned with new players than their existing base. So now anyone can compete in the game. Any two month old character can beat a 10 year old character. This is solely due to incompetent management and their inability to make intelligent decisions or provide proper guidance to the programmers.

You see one way or another we are SOL. If we all complain and quit UO, then UO dies. If we don't say anything, UO will follow this current track until we all leave and it will die anyway, and then EA will just move on to the next game without even a thank you for the last 10 years.

At least I can take solace in the fact that I know have a collection of bacon pieces in my bank.. God knows that the time and effort used to introduce them to the game was much more important than any of the other 1,000,000 bugs and complaints us subscribers have.