• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) So Who Is Shamus Turlough?

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dunno man, I was just looking for York to speak with him about player run events. You know... the player run events he organizes all the time.... the things that keep our game going because god knows we have to wait months between publishes, but that's okay because we figured out how to deal with it.... by having player run events... like the ones York helps organize... the disreputable fiend that he is....

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you could try looking at his profile?
http://stratics.com/community/members/shamus-turlough.1758/
Then you would see that he's a Senior Moderator.
As for York, there's nothing preventing him posting Siege events in Siege forum, or even in the UO Events forum.
There's nothing preventing him posting Siege trade threads in Siege forum, or even (at a push) in the UO Trade Forum.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was stumped too for about .0035 seconds. Then I read his title/badge to the left of his post. :p

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A good fellow. You should get to know him.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Maybe we've been going about this the wrong way. We need to start asking the right questions.

Who is Shamus Turlough not?!