• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So when does RtB end?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to keep playing, I even bought a time code to re-activate but since my Master Account is tied to some email address I forgot about years ago, I have no idea how to access my account management account.

Sent Messana an email last night since I'd rather deal with her than a general support email address. Hopefully she'll be able to get things straightened out.

#PROSALESTIP: Make it easy for people to spend their money on your product...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do wonder this though...can you enter a game time code through the promotion code in-game menu?...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supposedly the the account management site is getting a complete overhaul "soon".

I too have an account floating around out there but have no access to the old email address, credit card is long gone so I just wrote it off.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand how you managed to buy a game time code but can't access your master account? When you buy from Origin.com you have to sign in with your account to buy the code so if you can sign in to Origin then you should be able to sign into your master account. At least thats what happens when I buy them! Its the same login for Orign.com as accounts.eamythic.com (at least for me anyways). If someone else gave you / purchased the code then I understand.

I hope you get it sorted mate. Mesanna is normally pretty good on the emails when I had issues before.

As for your question when does RTB end....

"Please note that Return to Britannia will begin Wednesday October 1, 2014 and continue for 30 days and end October 31, 2014"

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started a new account thinking I would start all over, but in time realized it made more sense to use my old account. So I bought the code with my new account but when I tried to log into my old account, it was explained that it was tied to another Master Account.

I hope it can be resolved before the first...I want to place a house and I can't while the account is in RtB mode :) ...la

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand how you managed to buy a game time code but can't access your master account? When you buy from Origin.com you have to sign in with your account to buy the code so if you can sign in to Origin then you should be able to sign into your master account. At least thats what happens when I buy them! Its the same login for Orign.com as accounts.eamythic.com (at least for me anyways). If someone else gave you / purchased the code then I understand.
No, they don't have to be the same email. Everything i do has it's own email. Every forum has its own, uo, origin, bank and credit cards. It can be a hassle but it limits what i could ever lose if any email addy were to be compromised.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I had my old email, lol. I used to get some pretty funny PMs from people I stole from...la