• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whats the deal?

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_CountLovE

I was gray, then I attacked a character in game that was gray as well on my blue character. Then 5 mins later I am reported for a murder.

Is this a bug, and if so, why do you jerks exploit like that?

Who else is victim to this?

-Count

I

imported_SavageSP

I was a victim to it also, 2 times by your Alliance, once in luna close to the bank and once in Yew at the gate, been GWed by them also when i never attacked anyone, they flagged on me, so maybe you should ask them.

I

imported_CountLovE

I doubt it was anyone in my alliance. I have asked multiple times, and no one has a clue why this is happening. But there is another guild that is doing it a lot.

G

Not sure who Heavy Sausage is but he does not know how the game works lol...

He keeps attacking me while I am gray... I then run around until I am blue then I go into the guard zone and he hops off his pet and all kills me...

I am gray to him not the pet and he has guard wacked himself 2 days in a row now I find it vry funny

I

imported_dexdash

polymore turns you grey and when you pop out your blue. reflect is bugged and so are pets. dont play with blue in the guardzone the will get you eventualy