So whats the deal?

• Thread starter Myrn/Nym/Nadal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Blah blah blah,,,,im so great at a video game....im so great...blah blah...my awsomeness at Wow you should all bow down to me...blah blah blah......mindless stupid Babble!!!

Blah blah blah

Ive got two words for you man--------> Anger Management:gun::gun::gun:
You're the grown man argueing with Diablo daily in chat...I have the anger management problem?

E

Elmer Fudd

You're the grown man argueing with Diablo daily in chat...I have the anger management problem?
Blah blah blah....mindless babble....blah blah blah....Im so great at WOW!! but im here on a UO forumn having to say it cause im so great!!! Blah blah blah.....mindless babble!!!

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Corrected your wording again in Red Mr "WoW" Champ!

lol
How is Atlantic?

Im still waiting to see revvos toons or if he even participates in his battle groups arena system at all...let alone any high end raiding...

Not to mention if he does I know my team would gladly transfer to his battle grp so we could get a good laugh at his team. Maybe there will be a reason to play Cataclysm after all.

E

Elmer Fudd

Why the hell is this a two page thread?
Actually on my end...he's helping me get my post count up...he's kinda fun to screw with...he gets so angry and pissy, cause he's not good at UO...but his awsomeness should be bowed down to here in UO on a UO forum.....lol

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Actually on my end...he's helping me get my post count up...he's kinda fun to screw with...he gets so angry and pissy, cause he's not good at UO...but his awsomeness should be bowed down to here in UO on a UO forum.....lol
Read your posts..you can't even write anything coherent...Im not the one getting worked up..im the one laughing at you all.

E

Elmer Fudd

Read your posts..you can't even write anything coherent...Im not the one getting worked up..im the one laughing at you all.
Yep thats me...you caught me Mr Wow Champ....LOL

Mindless babble is all you have...non stop Babble...but you are fun to laugh at....lol

Keep it up champ your the greatest....lol

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Aknasty is my rogue on daggerspine, Arioch spelled with a funny O is my death knight on rivendare...Blanik is my warrior on Feathermoon...Hand of the Forsaken (feathermoon raiding)...First Legion(alliance twisting nether raiding havent played alliance since vanilla wow) Account(s) still active.....I started first legion 5 years ago...and you are?

Id love to see your toon(s).
This is your raiding guild?

http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Feathermoon&gn=Hand+of+the+Forsaken

Your warrior however does not seem to exist and the guild doesn't seem to have any kind of raiding history.

Your rogue does indeed have a decent 5's rating but since you only obtained Gladiator on the 26/1/2010 which i believe was last season so you could not have been gladiator on this toon four times. Some minor easy mode raiding, nothing that couldn't be pugged.

Couldn't find you DK, tried all the legal ASCII symbols that look like an o with an accent.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

YO REVVO YOU GUNNA RESPOND OR DO I HAVE TO JUST READ FUDDS BANTER?

Do you have a wow toon because vain and I will xfer one of our toons and make a team to see how bad you fail there like you did here. Just let us know...

We transfer battle groups all the time...we like to follow certain teams...

Its no skin off our back brah we are financialy stable and ill gladly float any of my team mates the cash for an transfer....

Any other scrub friends that you thought were pro out there with you?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

This is your raiding guild?

http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Feathermoon&gn=Hand+of+the+Forsaken

Your warrior however does not seem to exist and the guild doesn't seem to have any kind of raiding history.

Your rogue does indeed have a decent 5's rating but since you only obtained Gladiator on the 26/1/2010 which i believe was last season so you could not have been gladiator on this toon four times. Some minor easy mode raiding, nothing that couldn't be pugged.

Couldn't find you DK, tried all the legal ASCII symbols that look like an o with an accent.

We have not raided in some time Revvo we were pvpers...Note the achievements on the toons armory...both the warrior and the rogue and the dk has a funny o with a line through it...and you are???

You can see all the achievements in the armory listing...whoooo are you? we are waiting to xfer.

E

Elmer Fudd

YO REVVO YOU GUNNA RESPOND OR DO I HAVE TO JUST READ FUDDS BANTER?

Do you have a wow toon because vain and I will xfer one of our toons and make a team to see how bad you fail there like you did here. Just let us know...

We transfer battle groups all the time...we like to follow certain teams...

Its no skin off our back brah we are financialy stable and ill gladly float any of my team mates the cash for an transfer....

Any other scrub friends that you thought were pro out there with you?
So it seems were not only a liar in UO....were a liar in WoW also....No Pun instended....But Just WOW!!!!

Way to set sail on the Fail Boat.....lol

ROFLMAO...your awsomeness has been revealed.......LOL

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

So it seems were not only a liar in UO....were a liar in WoW also....No Pun instended....But Just WOW!!!!

Way to set sail on the Fail Boat.....lol

ROFLMAO...your awsomeness has been revealed.......LOL

Im not lying dude and he knows it...he also knows to even hit the ratings to wear the gear I have you have to be competitive....Let alone the title...Grats

D

Daleth

Revvo I miss listening to you in vent, I love your accent!! Reminds me of Bear Grylls, who is very yummy in my opinion, lol.

:thumbup1:

E

Elmer Fudd

Im not lying dude and he knows it...he also knows to even hit the ratings to wear the gear I have you have to be competitive....Let alone the title...Grats
I call Liar Liar Pants on Fire....your a scrub in Wow as much as you are in UO....you have taken the title of the biggest turd in two online games.....Way To Go Turd Champ!!!

All Hail...Turd Champ Will Reply Shortly!!!!!!!!!

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Revvo seriously are you on any given battle group participating at all? We would like to know we can field just about any team set up for you guys in a 3v3 bracket...we were that hardcore as sad is it is to admit. We would love to see how your pro skills carried on into other games.

Or is it still just T-mapping?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

cmon dude seriously? I guess this IS your life...going on 8500 posts and claiming to have quit 3 years ago....ok so you failed at wow too...

and you have no life obviously either since you're pushing 10k posts on a forum for a game you don't play....

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Knock it off... I am trying to play.

Status