• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) So what's everyone getting for Christmas?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ingame and RL?

The kids all want a Kinect (or however ya spell it), right, like ya can still find one in the stores this time of year LOL

Haven't made up my mind on UO yet tho ;)

B

Batlin of Legends

My daughter wants anything Dora, I'm getting my wife Pandora charms and an remote car starter, and as for me, all I want is either Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed. Either of those two and I'm one happy man!

As for UO, I'm trying to re-build my Dawn's Music Box and I'm hoping to fill it up with music before the end of the year. Speaking of which, anybody have some extra gears?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

mountains of them, what do you need? can probably provide everything with the exception of The Wanderer

B

Batlin of Legends

mountains of them, what do you need? can probably provide everything with the exception of The Wanderer
Well, the only ones I have so far are:
Trinsic (Positive)
Overlord
Stones
Tavern 1
Ambrosia
Stygian Dragon
Slasher Veil

Seems like finding them on a vendor is hit or miss and I haven't been able to find too many at all.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll gather up a bag full for you tomorrow or, if you'd rather, and you have Stygian Abyss upgrade, I can show you the really easy quest to get them all for yourself :)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what I'm actually going to get, but I asked Santa for a winning lottery ticket. *crosses fingers*

XD

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get a break from School ^^

My kid is getting a bunch of army toys. Was almost tempted to get him the old GI Joe hovercraft. I decide its not worth $100 on ebay.

My wife will probable get my Laptop from Fall Semester. Since, Spring is right around the corner & I can get a better one lol.